🌼66🌼

66: Less alone

66: Less alone.

Eli placed her on his lap, sideways and she placed the side of her head on his chest as he hugged her bare waist. "does it hurt still?" He asked. "nope" she mumbled, falling asleep in a while.

"who said we can't have a good lunch still" Eli smiled as he lifted her up and placed her on the bed, covering her with a blanket.

He walked to his closet and took one of his favourite shirts. He kept it on his bed along with a tiny note he wrote in a few seconds time.

.
.
.

Jia yawned as she woke up, she giggled as she smelled his scent on his pillow that she had her head on. She always thought he smelled nice, she knew it was creepy. She got off the bed and eyed herself in the mirror. The redness was mostly gone and she felt a lot better. She noticed the shirt kept on the bed and read the note.

"Incase you feel cold" is what it said. She pulled the shirt over her head and took off her pencil skirt as it was uncomfortable in those. She did that because the shirt reached her mid thighs and because it was only Eli who would see her like that.

She tied her hair up with a hair tie (her hair tie) that was kept on top of his dresser. Jia walked down to Eli who was busy in the kitchen.

She sneakily peaked onto what he was looking from his phone as he was heating something on the stove.

"How to cheer up your girlfriend" is what he searched on Google and she let out the biggest smile before back hugging him. He was obviously startled. He placed the phone on his counter. "Jia you scared me-" he turned off the stove and turned around to her, arms wrapping around her waist.

"I'm sorryy" she pouted. "It's alright, how was your sleep? did you sleep well?" He adored her. "yep! it was a very good sleep, but could've been better if you were next to me" Jia smirked and he rolled his eyes.

"go sit down, I'm bringing the food" he smiled and she did as he said. Eli brought two plates of sandwiches along with some pomegranate juice. He then saw what she was wearing, his shirt. He also saw how she wasn't wearing anything down. "miss girl where are your bottoms?!" He scolded.

"oh please the skirt was too much, besides, don't pretend you don't like my sexy legs" she sassily said taking a bite from her sandwich. He was then choked up as heat rushed to his face. "mind you we're eating" he said, out of breath suddenly. "eat me" she whispered with a seductive look on her face.

Eli looked away from her, cheeks red and he quietly started eating the sandwich, ignoring what she said which sent butterflies to his stomach.

After lunch, Jia sat down on the black velvet couch with her bare legs sprawled out. She turned on the television and played on a random show, quite bored. Eli quickly washed the dirty dishes and sat down on the same couch, watching the show playing on the television.

Jia had a mischievous idea to tease him. She sneaked up a leg to his lap, on his thigh and started rubbing his thigh up and down with her foot, earning a low groan from him. "stop that" he glared at her, taking her foot in his hand. "what if I don't" she smirked, sitting up straight, leaning closet to him. "how nice" he sarcastically said. "I'll just do this" he said and devoured her lips.

He placed his warm hands on her thighs, lifting her up to his lap, kissing the daylights out of her. He pulled apart and smirked when he saw her out of breath.

She attached her lips to his neck and gave him a hickey. "oh you did not- bad girl! you're such a bad girl Jia" he muttered before running his fingertips through her hair, gripping it gently to the back before he attached his lips to her neck. He sucked on it and she moaned quietly. He stopped as soon as he was satisfied with his art work on her neck.

"I love you, beautiful" he kissed her cheek. "I love you, my charming hero" they smiled joyfully.

To be continued..

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️

😳