🌼34🌼

34: The boss?

34: The boss?

"OPEN THE DOOR JESSICA!!" Dean yelled from the other side of the door, banging loudly on it.

Lex hurried over to Jessi with Jia behind him. "what's your plan Jess? I don't think the door will be closed for long.." Lex examined. "we...we fight until we're saved..I guess..your gang will also be here in a while.."

"Jia, you need to hide.. but where.." With that, the door burst open, revealing Dean and the masked man. Along with them, there were a bunch of men.

Jessi gulped, throwing bullets from her gun to men, fighting.

Lex was also fighting but he was weak because of his previous injuries but he was glad that he was able to protect Jia.

I'm being a burden to Eli..what do I do...think Jia..think..

"run, Jia, run from here" Jessi yelled at Jia and she looked at Lex who nodded.   Jia took a leap and ran as fast as she could, outside of the room. Her eyes gazed at the electrical box outside and she realized that the room had lights.

She turned them off hoping that Lex and Jessi would escape. The two got the message from Jia's action and dashed towards the out of the room but unfortunately they were stuck in the huge living room of the mansion because their enemies were fast.

Lex tackled with the masked man who was about to go out to get Jia. There was no way he was going to let him get to her.

Lex punched the man's face, him punching back but Lex immediately dodged. The man was about to make an escape but Lex had put him in a lock position.

Lex had his arm wrapped tightly around the man's neck, choking him slowly.

"who the heck are you" Lex growled and the man kept punching Lex's stomach with his elbow. As soon as Lex turned into a coughing fit, his grip loosened and the man used this chance to turn back around.

The masked man punched him a couple of times, blood dripping from Lex's mouth. Someone else had hit the masked man causing him to weaken. Lex looked at who it was and it was... Sarah?

He was sure that she had left the gang..but he was uncertain of why she was back. Nevertheless he didn't put his mind on that too much and reached over to take the mask off of the man who was weak clutching his head.

His fingers grasped the mask and pulled it off, shock visible on his face.

The masked man...the boss of Quinn Jewels was...

was Jayden's brother, Jake??? Of course Lex had his suspicion on him for a long time but he didn't really expect him to be evil.

It was all making sense..why Jake had said that war was going to happen soon, why Jayden was nervous of the question Lex had asked him about his brother. It was all coming together.

Jayden probably knew that his younger brother had been the root of all the problems.

"Surprised? Shocked?" Jake mocked him. Sarah was also just as shocked as Lex.

"you...you killed my father..I will kill you first" Jake grabbed Sarah by her hair and said, his eyes deadly. "oh no you aren't" Lex punched him.

While all this was happening, Jessi on the other hand was dealing with Dean. "why did you betray us?! since when!" Jessi smirked at his questions. "that shouldn't be of your concern" Jessi aimed her gun at Dean, hoping that the last bullet in her gun would pierce through Dean.

But unfortunately, it had pierced through someone else. Dean's girlfriend Thalia. Dean's eyes widened in horror. "T-Thalia... Thalia please hold on.." Jessi huffed at the sight in front of her.

Tears rolled down Dean's eyes as his girlfriend whom he had dearly loved was smiling at him for the last time. "i-i..I found your.. sister.. she..will be my..gift for you for our an..niversary.." Her pupils had stopped dilating and her heart stopped beating making Dean cry out loudly.

Eyes landing on Sarah who had tears in her eyes upon seeing her brother..for the first time in years. "Sunny?.." Sarah called out softly and he cried even more.

To be continued..

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️

what do you think about Dean?