🌼07🌼

07: Moving in

07: Moving in.

An unsettling feeling rested in her chest as she was packing her suitcase to go live somewhere else. She looked at her phone wondering when Dean would call her back. It's been a day since she had last heard from him.

She missed him..but sometimes she started to wonder if he ever missed her.

A knock on the door and she instantly knew it was Eli who came to pick her up. Grabbing the suitcase after zipping it up, she walked to the front door. As she did so, she glanced around and smiled.

am I..doing what's right..? do I really deserve this?

"hey I'll take that" Eli spoke disrupting her thoughts. He took the suitcase and went to his car along with Jia.
.
.
.
Jia walked outside of the bathroom after taking a cold shower. Her eyes locked onto her scarred wrist as she was looking at the mirror. A frown fell onto her lips, her fingers traced her face, feeling disgusted of her own self.

She used to be so confident..but now..what happened?

"you're beautiful, stop thinking too much"

She was startled by the sudden voice coming from behind her and when she turned around, there stood Eli leaning against the room door.

"What?" She blinked several times making him chuckle. "come out, let's eat yeah?"

"..I'm not that hungry.." she told and she almost cursed at the sound of her stomach grumbling at the mention of eating. "your body says otherwise..oh please, we both know you're hungry so come on" Eli dragged her out to eat and she knew she had no other choice.

"I know you're going through a hard time..but it's important that you eat and stay healthy..look at yourself.. you've lost so much weight that your bones are sticking out.. will the baby you lost be happy up there knowing you're living like this?

Jia..you don't have to pretend you're okay when you're not.. we're all very worried about you..so please..don't bottle up your feelings and hurt.." Eli said as he saw Jia picking at her food.

Jia looked down and gave him a small nod biting her lip as to not cry. "I'm sorry for being such a burden and worrying you all.." she whispered and he heard. "you're not a burden..nothing close to being a burden..in fact.. I'm all lucky to have someone like you in my life.. because of you I-"

I started to look at life differently.. because of you Jia..I wanna live..

He mentally said before continuing. "Because of you, My sister..she umm..she got a bestfriend to always talk to .."

She smiled fluttering his heart which was thumping in a fast speed against his chest. "thank you.. for saying that.. I'll try to get better" She finally made eye contact with him and they were lost into eachother's eyes for a moment before he took another bite of his homemade sandwich.
.
.
.
In a dark alley, where there were no source of light except for the street light which kept flickering.

A smirk fell onto his lips as he watched the man die in agony. "You three shouldn't have messed with me, you knew I would kill you all" he yelled and took out the gun that was in his pocket. He aimed the gun at the man who messed with him and shot him dead.

"please...spare us two....we have a son waiting for us at home... please.." the woman cried while clutching onto her husband's shirt. "Hmm let me think..Eli Jones, 23 years old huh..perfect! he can join my gang and pay for what you were trying to do.."

The man laughed as that was a great idea to him. "no..please.." Eli's father, Conner begged as he didn't want his son to face the aftermath of his foolish  decisions.

Conner Jones had witnessed a murder scene during his vacation with his wife, Becca Jones, from the said mafia gang, Black Cards, one of the world's biggest mafia gangs.

Conner was insistent on telling the police on them but unfortunately, the gang leader had found them much earlier.

"Let's hear an answer from your son hm? You can go, I'll come visit you soon so don't try to run away" the man gave a psychopath smile and walked away.

"what are we going to do now!!" Eli's mother sobbed as she was so terrified of what would happen in the future.

To be continued..

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️

I bet you didn't expect this ;) this is just the beginning.