🌼46🌼

46: She's indeed back

"whAt tHe fuuuck~~" Jia heard Riley curse in a way it seemed like she was singing. Riley was wearing a silver loose dress which looked good on her.

Please, Jia swore to God that everytime she saw Riley, she was always drunk.

Jia shook her head in disbelief and placed her head on Lisa's shoulder. They were sitting in a bar, on the bar stools, drinking shots.

"Li you look so hot tonight" Jia smirked at her best friend, hugging her.

Lisa was wearing a maroon tight dress which wasn't too revealing because Ace had yelled at her a few hours ago, complaining about how revealing her previous dress was.

"says the hottie herself" Lisa winked seductively before downing another glass of alcohol.

"oi sorry I'm late" Wendy took a seat next to Riley and smiled. Wendy was wearing a dark purple dress and she looked very pretty too.

"LETS DANCE" Riley abruptly stood up and darted her direction to the dance floor. "ugh I'm still way too sober for this" Jia drank her fifth glass and followed Riley and the others to be he dance floor.

The loud music was drowning her and all her sorrows were long forgotten as she danced the night away.

Tears rolled down her eyes one by one but she was giggling and dancing. Lisa threw her arm around Jia's shoulder and danced with her, snuggling close to her.

"youuuu" Lisa slurred. "YEAHH"

A loud gunshot sound disrupted everyone's dancing and Jia squinted her eyes to see who it was.

It was a man she didn't know, oh well, she thought as she continued to sway her hips, dancing while everyone had their hearts beating fast from fear.

The dj playing the song stopped playing the song and Jia stopped again. "WHAT why'd you stop the song~~" she whined and Lisa pouted.

Suddenly Jia found herself being pulled by the hair. The man's fingertips seemed to have a tight grip on her hair and it felt like her hair was going to rip off of her scalp. Jia winced.

"what the heck!!" Lisa blinked. "I'm going to get my revenge! Lex Miller. you are his most valued possession, I'll make sure he regrets killing my gang"

The man gripped tighter and tear glided down her face, the pain sobering her up.

"HEY LEAVE MY BEST FRIEND!" Lisa lunged forward her fist to bring a punch to the man's face but he dodged it and grabbed Lisa's arm twisting it making her yelp in pain. The man then slammed her head onto the door.

Gasps out of horror from everyone were heard and Lisa fell onto the ground. "Lisa!!" Jia screamed.

Wendy and Riley were already passed out meaning that they couldn't help. Jia stared back at the crowd, hoping for them to send help but they were all hopeless drunkards.

The man dragged her away and outside, a black car waiting just for their arrival. The man forcefully made her sit in the car and they drove off. "Lex Miller will surely save you" the man chuckled hysterically.

"but who will save you mister?" Jia asked in a low voice before sinking her teeth into the man's arm, making him scream. The car didn't stop but still, Jia felt drunk and she was bold enough to open the car door. Jia kicked the man where the sun doesn't shine and jumped out of the car.

Her head was scraped and bleeding a little but it was bearable. Jia started to run while limping towards no certain destination.

~

One of the people who were in the crowd called the police and they rushed their way towards there, king Ace following.

Ace's eyes softened as he saw his wife on the ground, barely conscious. He quickly sneaked his arms under her knees and carried her in a bridal style. "I won't forgive who did this to you" Ace muttered under his breath.

"what about Jia..?" Lisa placed her head on his chest. "we'll find her, princess, tell me where does it hurt" Ace asked. "my arm.." Ace frowned.

He saw his best friend Ahn walking towards them with Wendy in his arms. "where's Ri?" Ace questioned. "in the car, I'll take them home. you can handle the things here right?" Ahn thoughtfully said and Ace nodded.

To be continued..

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️