🌼12🌼

12: two-sided

12: two-sided.

Lisa chewed her food as Ace began feeding her like she was a baby. Of course, Eli rolled his eyes to this action of the married couple. He just was jealous he doesn't have his special someone with him.

Eli's mother lovingly ruffled his hair as he ate, making him smile sweetly. He was going to miss them really badly, he knew.

Unaware of all this, Jia sat down on the comfy couch as she began watching her favourite show. She wanted to escape the reality and so she thought distracting herself with TV shows and other things would be the best.

Meanwhile, Dean was in the kitchen, busy tending to his boring work related phone call while slowly eating the home cooked food Jia prepared for him with so much effort. He didn't even appreciate it like he used to.

time skip~~

.
.
.

Eli back hugged his sister all so suddenly that Lisa was taken back from his gesture. "yo what..man get off me you clinging koala!!" Lisa yelled and Ace chuckled looking at the two.

"nope no no!" Eli eventually let go because Lisa was smacking his arm. "eh, why did you hug me, you're finally gonna jump off a cliff?" Lisa jokingly said.

"dang woman, that's just rude."

"yes it was meant to be rude haha"

"Stahp!! whatever!!"

Eli and Lisa continued bickering and Ace just slapped his own forehead wanting to get out.

"I'll miss you Li" Eli ruffled her hair.  Lisa got up and walked towards the kitchen. She started making some coffee for the three of them.
"why? are you going somewhere?"

"yes.." he said lowly but sadly, Lisa couldn't hear it..but..Ace heard it very clearly.

He cleared his throat before asking quietly in the same manner, "where ?"
Eli just shrugged not wanting to reveal anything.

"hey hey, if you need any help with anything, you can ask me!!" Ace cutely added making Lisa giggle as she heard him say that.

"oh you can help me, I hope I won't have to ever see your faces again" Eli blurted out kiddingly.

.
.
.

His heart ached and there was a whirlpool forming in his soft black eyes. Eli deeply inhaled and exhaled before swinging his duffel bag over his shoulder.

He started walking towards a black car waiting for his very arrival. He got inside and threw his bag at the back seats. He sat back properly and turned his head towards the side only to be met by the dangerous gaze of Jayden.

"what? you got what you wanted" Eli angrily muttered and Jayden let out a raspy chuckle.

"this is just the beginning, Eli"

To be continued..

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️