🌼13🌼

13: choices

13: choices.

Two years later~

He pulled the trigger, a smirk evident on his face. The man infront of him fell onto his knees, blood oozing from his mouth.

It's scary how someone who was so innocent can turn into a monster within such less time. Lex was the perfect example.

He became the monster he never wanted to become. An year passed like a breeze, a lot changed.

He knew he was never going to return to the life he was in before.

"Lex, look out, someone's entering the room right now" the sound came from the earpiece he had connected.

He hummed in response and waited for the person to enter, gripping his gun tighter than ever.

Much to his suprise, the gun was out of bullets. The man laughed. "you're trapped now Lex, had fun hiding all this time?" The man kept on laughing making Lex angrier.

The man was the first to throw a punch at which Lex dodged and punched back. He kicked him where the sun doesn't shine and the man fell. Lex quickly picked the gun which was in the man's pocket and aimed it at his forehead.

"you know what? I had too much fun watching you fall right into my traps, time to say goodbye, Debris" and he shot him mercilessly, not once but twice.

The blood sprinkling onto his fair face, which he wiped with his coat.

"Coast is clear, the van is waiting for you outside. mission accomplished." The familiar voice announced into his earpiece.

Lex exited the room after wearing his black face mask to hide his face. He walked towards the van and sat inside. "good job, boss will be proud of you" the voice once heard from the earpiece said.

His name was Sam, age was 19, kinda young but he didn't choose this life, the life chose him.

Sitting behind him was Sarah, her age was 26. She was just like Lex, she had to do all the assassin tasks while Sam had to just sit against the computer and do all the computer work.

Sam started driving the van, a faint sound of police sirens was heard in the background.

Lex looked outside the window.

is this really who I am? a monster who can never return.

He questioned his reflection on the window.

.
.
.

"good morning, how are youuu" Jia asked as she hugged Eli's mother. "I'm fine dear, how are you, how's Dean?"

Becca hugged her back lovingly. "I'm good, Dean's.. Dean's alright too" Jia forced a smile. "still nothing about Eli?" Jia peered.

"yes..I don't think he'll return.." Becca looked down at her feet with guilt and regret knocking on her heart because she left her son leave. "why did he even have to run away anyways, he's got such a lovely mother like you" Jia and Becca giggled.

Over the past year, Jia had been visiting her best friend's mother. When she found out that Eli had ran away from home, she felt a pang in her heart, she somehow felt bad.

But she managed to simply ignore everything and focus more on her own life. With Dean's cold and bad attitude towards her, she felt miserable and lonely.

Fortunately, she became close to Eli's mother making them spend time together almost everyday. It was the happiness she needed to cover up for all the sadness she got.

"don't worry, he'll come back!" Jia smiled.

.
.
.

The bright light from the window hued onto the two lovebirds sleeping on the bed. Ace was cuddling with Lisa like a koala, their soft snoring audible making it obvious that they're having a good sleep.

And of course, something or someone, had to interrupt their good sleep. The phone on the bed side table rang earning a groan from the sleeping koala.

He let go of Lisa and reached out to his phone, eyes half opened. He picked it up and spoke in a low morning voice.

"what is it"

"It's me, your highness, Arthur..there has been another attack on a street gang.."

"what?!"

That left his mouth too loudly causing Lisa to shift in her sleep.

Ace whispered a sorry to his wife before focusing on the call.

"I'll be there at 8"

"Alright"

Ace hang up and placed his phone back down. He gently shook Lisa. "love, I'm gonna go now, sleep well" he placed a loving kiss on her forehead and made his way to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

To be continued..

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️

LEX 🥶😎

also...

we're getting some AceLis moments 👀 ehehehe