🌼08🌼

08: The gang

08: The gang.

Eli smiled to himself in the mirror thinking about the words Jia told him yesterday.

'I'll try to get better..' the smile on his face never left even when he was doing the laundry. A disoriented Jia came out of her room; the room which was originally Lisa's but now she was staying.

She rubbed her eyes and yawned as she was still sleepy. "good morning" she giggled seeing Eli trying to wear a baby pink apron with cartoon characters on it. "good morning, did you sleep well?"

Eli scratched the back of his neck feeling nervous of their eyes meeting again. "I slept well, hmm let me help you with that" Jia thoughtfully said grabbing the apron from his grasp.

Jia let the apron go over his head and than she pushed her hands to tie the knot. This small action made it look like they were trying to hug awkwardly. Jia realised it from the look on Eli's face and she instantly went to face his back.

She tied the knot and he turned around, his cheeks were all rosy. "t-thank you..umm I'll go make breakfast!!" Eli announced and left as quickly as he could.
.
.
.
Eli's phone buzzed with a text message and he pulled it out of his pocket.

______________________________________

Unknown:
meet me at the river bridge
today, right now, come alone or
you're parents die

Eli:
sorry you got the wrong number.

Unknown:
Eli Jones that's you and
you're the one I'm
ordering to come

______________________________________

Eli felt the cold chills running down his spine as he saw how the unknown number knew his name. Maybe the person was a colleague who was pranking him?

okayy this is creepy-

He thought as he was just around the area. He walked towards the river bridge.

A familiar figure was visible to him and when the figure turned around, Eli's jaw dropped and his features hardened.

Eli immediately turned around, the memories flooding in his head and the never healed wounds opening fresh. His anxiety kicked in as soon as the man called his name. "Are you that scared of me?" The man talked and Eli was guaranteed that it was surely him.

Eli sharply inhaled and exhaled, turning around to face him. "what do you want" he clenched his fists into a ball getting mad at his return.

"simple, join the gang" the said man put his hands in his pocket briefly taking out a cigarette and lighter. He lit it up and the cigarette met his lips. "no" Eli rolled his eyes. "I'm not asking, I'm ordering you"

"you think you can still order me around?! I'm freaking tired of this nonsense" Eli launched his fist onto his face and he scoffed after discarding his cigarette, tasting the blood on his lips.

"it wasn't even one year!! Two years or more Jayden! I let you control my heck life" he tried hitting him again but the said man, Jayden grasped his fist and twisted it in one go making Eli yelp in pain.

Jayden Wither, the only son of Joseph Wither, the biggest gang leader who died last year leaving the inheritance to Jayden. Jayden had long hair and he was quite handsome. He had pale skin which he got from his late mother.

He was ethereal to be exact.

It was needless to say, he was very good at fighting and was very smart.

He kept on dodging Eli's attacks until he got irritated and hit him back.

"join and I'll stop beating you up" he smirked, punching his stomach again, but really hard. Eli lost his balance as soon as Jayden hit his scar.

The unbearable pain spreading through his whole body, he fell onto the ground, clutching his stomach that started bleeding.

The sky darkened and droplets of rain hit their figures. Their clothes getting soaked in the rain, Eli whimpered as his wound started to hurt alot.

"you see, I'm the one who's the boss here. join the gang, I leave you no option because I might kill your lovely parents" Jayden smirked again and walked away leaving him there.

Many people watched him in pity but decided to ignore. Many cars passed by and he was still lying there.

Trying to catch his breath, Eli attempted to get up, his hand covered in his own blood. His vision blurred but he still managed to walk while limping.

He got into a taxi and the driver drove him to a hospital where he got his injuries checked out.

To be continued..

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️

poor bby ...