🌼32🌼

32: promise I will

32: promise I will.

Lex forced his eyes open as the door of the room opened, revealing a masked man, who was carrying to who it seemed like Jia.

The man tossed Jia on the ground like she was some object, bringing a chair and ropes to tie her. "J-Jia??" Lex whispered balling his fists. "who the heck are you? you are not Dean..I know.. how dare you lay a finger on her?! didn't Dean warn you?!" He growled.

But ignorant of all of this, the masked man tied Jia to a chair, blindfolding her. Once he was done, he glanced at Lex before leaving the room.

His eyes grabbed sight of her neck that was dripping blood from a small cut. "Jia!! Can you hear me?? please wake up..please.. Jia!!" Lex started calling her, his wrists paining and bleeding from his attempts of breaking free from the ropes, cold sweat running down from his forehead.

After minutes of calling her, the ropes became loose and Jia had also slowly regained conscious, trying to be cautious of her surrounding.

She couldn't see anything but darkness due to the blindfold wrapped around her head, over her eyes.

"Jia..are you okay?" Lex asked, pain in his voice. "n-not really..but yeah.." Jia finally remembered everything that happened before she was put to unconsciousness.
_____________________________________

"Thalia.." Jia muttered under her breath. "just what the heck are you doing here?" She squeaked, her tone of voice being pitched high.

There was another man next to her though.. he was oddly familiar.. Jia's breath hitched as she recognized the face.

"h-huh" confusion arose inside of her. Dean came inside to the house and his vision landed on Jia. Smirking, he looked over at the other man. "what should we do, boss?"

The said boss nodded, giving Dean approval. Dean came forward while Jia went backwards. From the corner of her eyes, she saw a pen. She quickly picked it up, pushing herself to defend herself.

But to her bad luck, Dean had already took grasp of her hand, stabbing her with it. He made sure he didn't hit any vital spots because otherwise he would have to die much early.
______________________________________

"Eli..I can't see you..are you okay too?" Jia asked, paining whenever she spoke. "I'm okay as long as you're okay..thank god you're okay..I'll get you out of here..I promise I will.." Lex said.

"no..I don't want to be the only one to get out of here safe..you have to be by my side, Eli.. I have to tell you something.." Jia cried. "but I'll tell you when we both get out safe and sound.."

"I'll be waiting to hear it then ..." Lex chuckled. "h-how's everyone back at the mansion?.." Lex asked, hoping for everyone to be safe.

"not all that good.. Sarah ran away..the others..i don't really know..I guess they are good.. Jayden seems like Jayden but more moodier.." Jia replied.

Sarah ran away??..

I shouldn't be surprised..
______________________________________

"so what do you want?" Sarah turned around at my voice and sighed before sitting on my bed with her legs crossed. "I might run away from here..so if I do..do you..wanna come with me?" She was expecting a yes. "I'll think about it."

I can't leave with her.

"you aren't going to ask why?" She asked. "no, because I respect your decisions.. I think whatever you do will be right if you follow your heart.. so follow your heart" I smiled.
______________________________________

Lex got lost in his thoughts for a while, thinking of a way to save Jia. Should he really sabotage the plan to save her? should he really kill Dean and end it all today?

The answer to all his questions were yes. She was his top priority and he got his priorities straight.

Jessi entered the room with a bag of chips and sat down on a chair in the middle, the three chairs being in a triangle position. She wasn't at all interested in speaking to the two of them.

But she had no other choice but to inform them right? She harshly exhaled, opening her bag of chips, the sound filling the whole room, annoying Lex.

She began munching on the potato crispy chips. Jia, who couldn't see anything, furrowed her eyebrows. "Eli?" She mumbled quietly.

"I think the police and the royal prince is on their way here."

To be continued..

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️

hfhfhdjsj heyyy how are youu