🌼42🌼

42: Excitement and nervousness

The place he rented out for the night was decorated with small wired orange/yellow LED lights on the ceiling and there were flowers almost everywhere.

Petals of red roses scattered like a pathway on the floor from the entrance door to a heart shape.

Lisa smacked her brother who was freaking out. "she won't be here until an hour or so, man why are you so nervous" She rolled her eyes. "I have no idea okay?! but Lisa..thank you for lending me money for all this..I'll be sure to pay you back!!"

"no need, I'm your sister after all, well I'll get going now, Ace and I have a date!" She squealed as she rushed to go out, careful not to step on or ruin any decorations.

Eli sighed as he fixed his red sweater which was hugging his body perfectly. It was paired with black jeans. He looked like a kpop idol with his fashion sense, he just didn't like wearing suits.

He sat down on one of the two chairs kept against a table. A bottle of wine and two wine glasses were there on top of the table. The two glasses for Jia and Eli to use after he confessed for the second time.

Thinking of confession, he was still not sure how to ask her. Eli wouldn't mind if she rejected him because Eli decided to respect her decision.

This was his last effort of confession, afterwards, if she decided to give him a chance, he will gladly accept it.

However, if she doesn't give him a chance, he will turn over a knew leaf even though it would be too hard to do so.

Eli just hoped that Jia had seen and opened the box he had sent to her for her to come to the place.

~~

Jia yawned and shut her laptop, getting up from her chair. She stretched her arms and cracked her fingers. Satisfied with the company's assigned work she did, she decided to relax for the day.

She also had to come up with a way to confess to Eli. Just the thought of it had brought giddiness to her stomach. 

"JIA~~ THERE'S SOMETHING FOR YOU" Her father yelled from the living room and she hurriedly slipped on her bunny house slippers, going outside of her room.

A pink box was what her father called her for. "you have a boyfriend?" Her father asked. "n-no" she stuttered as she read the name of the sender.

Eli.

A smile made its way onto her lips. "I'm so happy for you, honey..forget all about Dean and focus on your present"  Her father patted her head, grinning at her.

"thanks dad!!" Jia stormed off to her room with the box in her hands. Closing the door, she leaned against it, opening the box.

A beautiful maroon dress was inside of it and there was also a note. She placed the box on her desk, opening the folded note.

There's something I have to tell you, meet me at ××××× address at (time) please wear the dress I bought specially for you..
-Eli

Jia almost shrieked as there wasn't enough time for her to get ready. She quickly went to the bathroom to take a shower to get ready.

~~

5 minutes Eli..5 minutes left..oh god..no let's not freak out..

Eli shivered as he heard footsteps from outside the door.

she's early-

Eli stood up, entering the heart shape formed by rose petals. The door opened revealing Jia who was awestruck by the decorations and all that.

Eli gulped as the dress suited her perfectly. "you look gorgeous- actually..you look beautiful..like very beautiful" he complimented her, her face flushing with pink.

She started walking to where Eli was, entering the heart. "you look handsome and the place? the place looks incredible.." His heart trembled.

"T-thanks.." he said and their eyes locked. His onyx black eyes were shimmering as it was set onto her own soft black eyes.

"Eli I-"

"Jia-"

they said at the same time and they chuckled. "what is it?" Jia offered to give him the chance to speak first.

"I want to prove it to you.." Eli's soft tone made her heart go crazy. "prove what?"

"that I can love you like no-one else.."

To be continued..

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️