🌼65🌼

65: The most

65: The most.

Jia yawned, unconsciously flickering her eyes to the large clock on the wall. She was at work and she still had about 15 minutes left until her shift was over.

She typed away, the sound of her fingers hitting the keys of the keyboard audible along with many other similar sounds.

Suddenly, she was reminded of the intimate kiss Eli and she shared. Heat crept up on to her cheeks, she wanted to hide. How he would hold her so warmly, how he would kiss her as if his whole life depended on it, how he was such a gentleman. It all amazed her.

"you're zoning out Ms Owens" Jia's colleague chuckled. "oh, I'm sorry..were you saying something?" She asked and she was then disturbed by a buzzing sound. It was a text from her beloved.

______________________________________

Elizabeth 💕

Elizabeth:
can I take you out for lunch?

Jipoop:
yeah sure
my shift will end in just few mins
u gotta wait tho :)

Elizabeth:
okay
I love you : )
seen

______________________________________

"Ms Owens, if you could hear me out?" Her colleague, Nate furrowed his eyebrows in disbelief. "yeah?" Jia placed her phone down.

"shift is over, could you please help me by coming with me to hand these papers to Jim?" Nate asked and Jia nodded, taking one of the pile of papers in his hand.

They used the elevator to go downstairs. Jia saw a girl walking in a fast speed absentmindedly in her direction. Out of instinct, she raised the pile of papers up in the air as the girl bumped into her, her hot cup of coffee spilling all over Jia's chest.

Jia shrieked and the girl's eyes widened. "I'm so sorry...I'm really sorry are you alright?" The girl apologized a few times. Jia winced before she smiled. "i-it's okay..Cindy..could you please take these to Jim?" Jia stuttered, feeling pain all over.

Nate gave Cindy his papers too and got a tissue to help Jia. "let me help you"

"Nate it's okay I can-" Nate started wiping the coffee on her neck with the tissue but Jia was clearly uncomfortable.

It only lasted for a few seconds before a veiny but pretty hand stopped Nate's hand from bringing the tissue lower to her chest. "are you blind?! you're making her uncomfortable" Eli harshly said, jealousy evidence in his statement.

"and who might you be?!" Nate had the nerve to ask. Eli smirked as he draped his arm around Jia's waist and brought her closer to him. "I'm her boyfriend" he sounded possessive and Jia felt chills.

Nate gulped. "I'm sorry" he said before walking away in a sprinting manner. As soon as he was gone, Eli became concerned. "are you okay? you need ointment" Eli cupped her cheeks as she felt tears.

.

He walked with her, hands intertwined to his room. "sit here" he gestured for her to sit on the bed as he took out the first aid kit from one of his drawers, took a wet towel with a water bowl. He sat down next to her. "you're gonna have to take your blouse off" he quietly said and her cheeks pained with red, she was hesitant.

"it's okay, I'll protect you" he placed a kiss on her forehead and she nodded, taking off her blouse. She was left in nothing but her black bra. Uncontrollably, red darted across his cheeks but he brushed the thought off once his eyes locked on her reddened chest.

He brought the wet towel and rubbed it on her chest to clean her. Jia stared at Eli as he did so.

He's so focused haha..how the heck is he so handsome...

Jia blushed even more. After cleaning, Eli took the ointment from the first aid kit but couldn't find cotton swabs or cotton balls. So he had to apply the ointment on her using his fingers. "May I?" He asked for approval to which she nodded, biting her lip.

After pushing a certain amount of ointment on to his finger, he started applying it on her chest, his finger trailing on the redness of it.

Then he wiped his finger off and put the first aid kit away. "I'm so tired..I'm sorry we couldn't go for lunch.." Jia frowned. "It's okay, you matter the most. do you wanna sleep?" Eli asked and she nodded. "cuddles please" she stretched her arm out for him.

To be continued..

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️