🌼31🌼

31: Love and support

"why did you attack? TALK DAMNIT"
Dean yelled at Lex who was calmly staring at the darkness.

One week had passed and Dean couldn't get any information out of Lex.

Dean's phone rang disturbing the silence. It was from his lover, Thalia saying that she wanted to meet up.

Dean called Jessica to keep an eye on Lex while he was out. Jessi sat down on a chair in front of him, playing with her phone.

"have you found out what I told you to?" Lex asked. "yes, she's fine. she's been eating well, she hasn't been crying for a few days now, she seems happier, according to Vinnie, they said they are taking good care of her." Jessi said referring to Jia.

Lex sighed in relief and a small smile formed on his face. "you must love her a lot" Jessi cooed in awe. "I do indeed love her a lot and if anyone hurts her, I swear to God I'll kill whoever does.."

.
.
.

Jia tried controlling her fast heartbeat as she gawked at the house Dean and she lived in, she was nervous. A few days ago, she realised that she left some very important things in the house and so today, she was going to take them back.

All she hoped for, was to not see Dean. She had a spare key and so she unlocked the door with it, entering the house.

Not much changed, just a few redecorations here and there probably because Dean's girlfriend had started living there with him.

She walked to her once room, seeing the room never changed. She opened the bedside table's third drawer and took out a box inside it.

Before focusing on the box, Jia thought of searching through the cupboard if she wanted to take something else too.

A small box sat on the shelf of the cupboard and she gasped remembering it. It was the same ring Dean put on her finger.

She picked up the box, deciding to throw it away later. She wanted to leave or throw away all his traces that were stuck with her. Jia wanted to have nothing left with Dean who broke her heart into pieces.

Anything from him shouldn't exist.

She coldly thought.

She closed the cupboard walking over to the box. She opened it and nostalgia filled her.

Her fingers grazed her old diary, opening it. A dried up flower was in it and Jia remembered all about it.
_____________________________________

"YOU KILLED OUR CHILD! don't try to put this all on me you stupid woman!!" Dean yelled at Jia who only recently had a miscarriage.

"I-I'm sorry Dean..I am s-so sorry" Jia was crying so hard but Dean was being ignorant, he threw the glass vase on the table to the ground, its glass getting scattered.

The couch was pushed back slightly, it's pillows on the ground, things scattered here and there.

Jia got on her knees, sobbing at the harsh pain in her stomach. "p-please Dean.." Dean was about to leave but Jia  clutched on his legs begging him not to go.

She needed love, support and comfort but he yanked her arms away and left her all alone in the dimmed living room.

The world seemed like it was frozen.

Eli rang the doorbell but Jia couldn't have the courage to open it and let him see her crying.

Soon after he left, she opened the door, eyeing the bouquet of yellow flowers left on the ground, bringing a small smile on her face.
______________________________________

She placed the old diary back in the box, closing it as well, leaving the room. She was about to leave the house but what she saw had made her halt in her footsteps.

.
.
.

"so how are we going to find your brother?" Xander asked Sarah who only groaned in frustration. "I have no idea.. Sunny Kingston..that was his name.. I tried to find my brother with that name but it appeared that the name doesn't exist.." Sarah explained.

"Sunny seems to have changed his name to I don't know what.. finding him won't be easy.." Xander sighed. "don't worry, we will find him, I already found someone who claims to know Sunny Kingston.. it could be a trap but i feel like it isn't.. we'll see.."

To be continued..

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️