🌼59🌼

59: A cutie, a hottie

"nuh-uh you are doing the face mask or else" Jia warned him. "or else what hm?" He teased her. "Or else I'll chop you off into tiny tiny pieces and feed you to some animal, I'm sure they would love the taste of you, or maybe I can lock you in a dark room and leave you there starving to death-"

"alright alright we will do this together- gotta take care of my handsome face anyways"

"totally"

"yeah I also gotta get those ladies swoon over me, they all love me" He said and she huffed, flicking his forehead before capturing his hair with a black headband, keeping it out of his face. "ouch- what- I smell something burning in here"

"must be you who is burning because I'm just so hot" Jia fanned herself with her hand, smirking. "mm that too but I was trying to say I was trying to ask you if you were jealous" Eli winked at her, sitting beside her on the bed.

"why should I be jealous when I know you're only dang mine" Eli gulped as the statement was very fierce. "all yours darling, all yours" Eli agreed.

Jia opened the packet of mask and placed the mask on his face, all the holes lining up to meet his face structure. Her soft touch on his face, it was killing him. "you look cute" Jia admitted shyly. "cute or hot, love? I think you meant to say I look hot" Eli pulled her to his lap earning a gasp from him.

"w-who said you can't be both" Jia blurted. Eli brought his fingers to tie her hair in a low ponytail, butterflies erupting in her stomach, her hands placed on his racing chest. He then clipped her hair with a bobby pin to not let it fall onto her face. "I think you're very beautiful" Eli whispered into her ear.

He then pressed the other mask on her face, doing the same as to what she did to him. "dudeee I have a good idea!!"

"um you sure your whatever idea is good? you never come up with good ideas" Eli chuckled. "Shut up Eli, don't interrupt me. So yes! my idea..my idea is to take selfies together." Jia squealed and jumped a little on the spot but stopped after she heard a groan from him.

"s-sorry let me-" she was about to sit right back on the bed but he pulled her to him again. "stay" he took his phone and opened camera.

He then took selfies of them, the two posing together.

~

After doing face masks, they then went to Jia's bathroom to brush their teeth. "imagine if you didn't bring your toothbrush" Jia sighed. "we would have shared" she sighed again. "you sound like you want us to share the same toothbrush" Eli furrowed his eyebrows.

"n-no way bestie I don't do that" Jia rolled her eyes. "we can share something else" Eli said, colliding his lips on to hers for yet another loving kiss.

This time the kiss was rough as if their life was depending on it. Their lips moving in sync like a rhythm, not getting enough. Eli lifted her up so that she could sit on the countertop. He then cupped her cheeks, bringing her closer to him, deepening the kiss.

They pulled away to catch their breath, foreheads pressed. "a kiss" Jia bit her swollen lips.

"you're so dang cute but we should go sleep right now" Eli lovingly pinched her cheek and dragged her to the room. "Sleep with me" Jia pouted. "Jia, though we are having a sleepover, it won't be right if we sleep on the same bed together" Eli explained and she pouted even more.

"gosh I do want to sleep right next to you but what would your parents think of me?" He asked, his voice sounding like a lullaby. "but we cuddled! we even kissed! why can't we sleep on the same bed together!! it's not like we're going to do anything-"

"fine! I'll sleep on the bed with you" Eli said interrupting her, his cheeks awfully red. "aye aye you're so dirty minded- gosh Eli you're only 13" Jia said smirking as she laid on her bed, waiting for him to come lay down beside her.

"13?! says who- I'll show you I'm not 13" he said mischievously.

To be continued..

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️