🌼52🌼

52: In my clothes

52: In my clothes.

After wearing a comfortable shirt, getting ready, he got out of the room and saw his mother. Along with his mother,

Becca, was Jia who seemed to have on an oversized sweater that was his. With that sweater was matched with the sweatpants she wore yesterday.

fuck why does she look good in my clothes..

They were cooking and the heavenly aroma was distributed throughout the space. "I told you to leave?" Eli quietly hissed as he made his way to the counter and grabbed her arm.

"Eli! good that you're here! help Jia out with the cooking, I'll be right back" Becca cheerfully said and left the two.

"good morning love" Jia smiled and Eli rolled his eyes. "whatever, what do you need" Eli watched Jia retreat her arm and go back to chopping the vegetables.

"can you make the dough? I can't reach the flour!!" Jia asked. Eli nodded before reaching out to grab the tin of flour kept on the top shelf. It was easy for him because he was tall, Jia thought.

But Jia couldn't contain her laughter when Eli's hand slipped and the whole container of flour fell on head, covering him in flour. He coughed a little before shaking his head.

"dang babe here i thought you were good in the kitchen- HAHAHA you are messy as hell right now" Eli pressed his lips into a thin line and attempted to wipe off the flour on his face.

Jia started to walk forward and suddenly Eli had his back pressed against the counter. Jia brought her hand to touch his cheek and she tiptoed to bring her face against his other cheek.

The flour seemed to have covered the colour on his face, however, he was baffled by her actions. She steadied on her feet and gave him a sweet smile, a content amount of flour on her cheek too.

"now we are both messy" she said in an unusually deep voice that sent chills down his spine.

"uh Eli, Jia?! what happened here- i was only gone for a few minutes,!!!" Becca heaved after seeing the mess in her beloved kitchen.

"I'm sorry mother-"

"it was my fault" Eli said and Jia locked eyes with him, gulping the rough sensation in her throat. "well clean this up please, I'll help" Becca sighed.

.
.
.

"Lex Miller?! I heard he is now Eli something- yeah a plot twist no-one expected" Kai bit his lip thinking of the days.

"he betrayed our boss, what do you want to do about that" Mark questioned as he played with the gun in his hand.

"we are currently wanted by the police, Mark, unlike the others, we didn't take the chance to be the supposedly good guys"

Kai scoffed. "I want revenge, Lex Miller, because of the shit he caused, my love, Ashley is no more"

Mark placed the gun on the table snd took out a lighter from his pocket along with the box of cigarettes he had been carrying around.

Leaning against the sofa, Kai's face darkened. "then we seek revenge. you see Mark, both you and I have something in common. your girlfriend died, my crush left me off, that's all because of Lex"

Lex admitted and Mark offered him a cigarette. "I'll kill him, with my own hands"

.
.
.

Eli pushed Jia towards the wall, pinning her against it, earning a gasp from her. "stop it" Eli growled huskily.

"stop what?" Jia smiled, a glint of mischief in her eyes. Eli rolled his eyes and brought his hand towards her face. He gently placed his hand under her chin, pulling her head up so that their eyes were set.

"you know damn too well what you are doing to me, it's all an act" he blankly said. Jia giggled and flicked his forehead making him wince in pain. "Hell yeah I know what I'm doing to you but it's not an act"

Eli felt Jia tense up when he leaned in closer to her, their faces so close.

w-what

Jia saw him lick his lips and lean in even closer but just when she thought he was going to seal her lips, he leaned into her ear.

"I'll never love you back" he said I'm a deep voice and began walking away leaving Jia fazed of what had happened.

"Lying is a big no no !!" Jia yelled, unable to erase the smile on her face.

To be continued..

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️