🌼09🌼

09: Scars

09: Scars.

After a bandage was wrapped around his abdomen, the doctor and the nurse left the room leaving Eli to finish his IV drip.

He ran his fingers through his hair pushing them away from his face. Tears blurred his vision and he felt a panick attack coming in as he was restless and he was hyperventilating.

Holding the sides of his head, he tried to calm down first.

____flashback; five years ago (Eli's pov)______

Jayden Wither..the school's bad boy is constantly beating me up..and I'm doing nothing about it.

I feel miserable enough he keeps beating me up. am I that pathetic..

why am I always at fault..

Infront of me was a knife..a knife to end my pathetic life.

My hands were shaking as I held the knife.

"Cmon man if you're dying, do it quick tch" Jayden snickered along with his friends. He thinks I'm joking..

I'll prove that I'm not..

I stabbed myself with the knife and blood flowed through the wound.

I could see them panicking in the corner of my eyes. They thought I wouldn't do it..

But I would do anything to be free from all this..

Closing my eyes, I let out heavy breaths. I'm not going to regret this..I have no reason to stay alive..

I slipped into the darkness just like that..

_____end of flashback_______________

Tears streamed down his face and his head hurt more than his stomach wound.

He wanted to escape this horrific nightmare but there wasn't no end to it.

Leaning against the wall he quietly cried on the hospital bed.

.
.
.

Jia adoringly looked at her baby's first and last ultrasound imaging. A stray tear about to fall from her eyes.

It was raining outside and she gazed at the window that had rain drops trickling down it. The once warm feeling was replaced by a chilly strange feeling.

She placed her head against the cold window and sighed.

.
.
.

~ 24 hours later ~

He was discharged from the hospital a hour ago. But he was scared to go back anywhere. His parents would be home by now and he still didn't decide whether to join the gang or not.

He didn't want to..but he had to..right?

Opening his front door with the keys, he was greeted by the aroma of freshly baked cookies.

Jia's head turned to him and she smiled. "W-What are you making?" He was still having a hard time dealing with the small pain in his stomach.

"Eli.." a soft voice called out his name and his eyes directed to his mother who was standing next to Jia.

how did I not see her there..

"I'm tired. I'll be inside." He coldly said and his expression was emotionless but both his hands were shaking mad furious.

Shutting the door to his room after going in, he pressed his head against the door.

He frustratingly ran his fingers through his hair and shut his eyes trying to cool himself from all the stress.

He walked towards his closet and took out a hoodie. He pulled his old shirt and threw it into the laundry basket, vision falling to his bandaged abdomen.

He sighed throwing the hoodie over his head. Eli was unaware of someone else's presence in the room.

Jia had seen his bandaged abdomen. She was shocked and curious to what happened and who did that to him.

Eli turned around and was startled to see her staring at him. "w-what?" He asked.

"who did it to you" Jia questioned in a deadly tone making him slightly scared. "what do you mean.." he gulped.

"don't try to pretend like you don't know..I saw that bandage..so who the heck dared to hurt you..was it that Jayden jerk"

______flashback; five years ago_____

She was slurping her lemonade drink as she skipped happily towards the college with her bestfriend, Lisa. She was beyond excited to go to college.

Jia and Lisa suddenly heard a scream that made her flinch. She recognised the familiar voice and ran towards where it was coming from.

A gasp escaped her pink lips as she was frozen at the sight of a bleeding Eli. The blood seeped from his stomach and her gaze caught the sight of the school jerks ; Jayden and his stupid friends.

Lisa and Jia shared a worried glance at eachother and nodded. Jia went towards Eli, calling an ambulance..

'how did this happen...' she thought.

_______end of flashback_____________

To be continued..

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️

life is so unfair :(