CHARACTERS

I will only add pictures of the main two characters- and uhmm I won't put the names or descriptions of the people who were in book one

I will only add pictures of the main two characters- and uhmm I won't put the names or descriptions of the people who were in book one. I'll just simply put the important characters in this.

━━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━×××━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━

Eli Jones

Age: 23 years oldIs a total sweetheart and is very nerdy

Age: 23 years old
Is a total sweetheart and is very nerdy. He likes to read and is very smart. Loves teasing his older sister. Is whipped for Jia.
Is very stubborn and childish but kind.
Is low-key husband material 👀

Jia Cooper

Age: 23 years oldBefore marriage, her name was Jia Owens

Age: 23 years old
Before marriage, her name was Jia Owens.
Is married to Dean Cooper. She loves her family alot.
Loves her friends (Riley, Ahn, Lisa and Ace) and can sacrifice anything but Dean for them.
Is whipped for Dean.
She gets hurt easily but doesn't show it, simply hides it with a smile.

Dean Cooper

Age: 25
Works in an art company as an artist and a photographer. Is married to Jia Owens. He doesn't want to admit any mistake be does. He is a workaholic.
Loves clubbing and drinking too. Hates it when Jia talks to Eli.

Lisa Grayson

Age: 23
Jia's best friend and Eli's older sister (not blood related).
Blood related but still step brother is Luke Wilson.
Is very happy with her own married life with Ace Grayson, the king of Werthon and she considers herself very lucky.
Almost everyone's jealous of her because she married the king.
Has a new friend named Wendy she would love to introduce to Jia.

Mr Conner Jones

Age:46
He is Eli's father.
Loves his family a lot and is the complete opposite of strict. He works in a factory. He always gives Eli advices and listens to him very well.

Mrs Becca Jones

Age: 43
She is Eli's mother.
She always scolds and nags about the things Lisa does but loves her very much, like her own daughter.
Always spoils Eli with food that he never gets hungry when she's around.

Mr Jasper Owens

Is Jia's strict father.
He loves his only daughter Jia but got kinda disappointed when she wanted to marry Dean because he doesn't like the boy.
Loves his family but work is top priority for him?

Mrs Mia Owens

Is Jia's enthusiastic mother lol..
She loves going to art exhibitions and so she adores her son-in-law Dean.
She loves dressing up and she is a designer who designs clothes.
She loves her family too but work might be the top priority for her too?

━━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━×××━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━━

Other characters will be revealed in the future ;)