🌼19🌼

19: Xander

19: Xander.

"this is probably one of the most important missions I'm assigning to you all. Quinn Jewels mafia.. you've all heard of this before..it shouldn't be new..

after all, they are the biggest mafia in the world. I want to eliminate them..get rid of them.. you all, or maybe not all but most of you all have your enmity with them..

this is your chance. vengeance..seek your revenge..earn dominance.." Jayden explained, feeling proud.

"I'll be picking leaders and separate teams for this mission..

Lex, Kai, Vinnie, Luna and Mark, you're in charge of leading. All the hackers should be one, all the assassins, spies, doctors.. everyone! should group up and work together. understood?! I want plans, so bring me plans, I'll give you leaders a week to plan." Jayden growled and everyone nodded.

"Sarah and Jian, you should go to this address, spy on Dean Cooper." Jayden ordered. They all halted and turned in their conversation when the sound of a glass shattering was heard.

There stood Jia, who happened to have overheard Jayden ordering the girls to spy on her husband.

Lex took her hand, ignoring everyone's attention on them. "what are you doing here?! I told you not to come out!" Lex scolded.

"I-I didn't mean to eavesdrop but..Dean..why are you all gonna spy on him.." Jia questioned.

"because he's our enemy" Jayden spoke, answering her question. "I don't know why..but please spare him..he didn't do anything wrong-" Lex gripped her arm tighter.

"He didn't do anything wrong?!" He scowled. "you should see for yourself tonight. Jayden, forget Jian and Sarah..Jia and I will go tonight instead."

"fine but take Sarah with you, everyone, dismissed."

.
.
.

Sitting on one of the huge couches was Mark with his girlfriend Ashley and on the other couch was Kai. "say, what do you think is on Jayden's mind" Kai raised an eyebrow, ignoring the PDA of the couple Infront of him.

"I have no idea, can you stop talking?! We're watching a movie here" Mark groaned and continued watching a movie, cuddling with his girlfriend.

A rest time for the two which they could rarely get because of the busy missions and all that combat.

"I wish I had someone too ugh" Kai got up and went to the kitchen. Vinnie got his attention, she was preparing something to eat and it sure smelled tasty. To her help was the young female doctor of the gang, Luna.

"Take a picture..it might last longer" Vinnie winked at him as he was practically drooling. "do you want some chamomile tea? it helps to calm and soothe you" Luna held a cup of tea, inhaling the scent.

"sure"

"Lex and the two must be spying on Dean Cooper right now huh"

Lex smirked as Sarah showed three entry cards to enter the party club. Jia blocked her nose as the strong smell of alcohol and drugs invaded her nose.

"stay low as you spy, I have to meet someone I know from here, be right back" Sarah informed and Lex nodded, taking a glass of whiskey from a waiter who was walking around. He drank it all and gave it back to the waiter. "d-did you just drink-"

"you want some?" He raised an eyebrow and she quickly shook her head before searching for Dean.

She still didn't really believe that her husband would be here, at a place so low.

"I see him!!" Lex said and took Jia towards the slightly opened door. Lex carefully opened the door and Jia's heart broke.

A familiar shirt was discarded on the ground and not only that, she found the sight of her husband kissing another woman.

Her eyes brimmed with tears which were slowly dropping one by one. She covered her mouth and immediately closed the door. She sobbed while covering her face and this had shattered him.

He pulled her closer to him and hugged her as she cried onto his hard chest. "sorry..sorry you have to go through this.." he hugged her more as her cries got louder, the loud upbeat music overpowering it.

~

"who do you work for?!" The mysterious man questioned Sarah. "same old same old, what about you"

"I don't work for anyone, Sarah. I'm a free independent man. no enemies and it'll remain the same. what brought you here"

Xander asked. "you still sell weapons? I want you to make me some guns, you know the kind"

To be continued..

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️

uhh...