When They Met : Liam's POV

Because I cannot come to terms with the fact that this story ended! :D Hope you enjoy this part! Vote and comment if you like this part!

I hurried across the terminal to get to my car. I couldn't wait to kick off my vacation. All the work had really been stressing me out, and if I didn't take a break, my head would probably explode.

Yeah, I might be extremely work oriented but I am human after all.

The Paris weather was quite pleasant and everything was going fine, until somebody bumped into me and collided with my nose!

I didn't even notice who it was at first. I was busy trying to rub off the burning pain from my nose. I looked down in anger at whoever dared to cross my path in such a disgraceful way.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" My temper got the better of me. "Can't you see?"

At first, all I could see was long straight and dark tresses. So it was a girl. She gathered her stuff and stood up and looked at me.

She was pretty. And when I say pretty, I mean really, really pretty. She smiled at me and apologetically said, "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to..."

"You should be. Now get out of my way." I cut her off. "Bitch."

I strode away from her and got on with what I had to do. This was a bad start to the vacation. This girl had ruined my mood. As if that wasn't enough, I felt a tap on my shoulder and heard her say, "What did you just call me?"

Great, her hearing was impaired as well.

"Bitch." I aided her senses. "Listen, I don't have time for trivial things like this. Screw off."

Now, to be honest, I really thought that was it. I thought she would be embarrassed by two constant insults and actually fuck off. But no, she was Faith. She couldn't let go so easily.

It was not long before she launched herself onto my back and started behaving like a freaking ninja.

"Hey you! What the..." I yelled in shock. Utter shock, I tell you.

"Mister, you owe me an apology! It's not like I did it on purpose. Say sorry like you mean it!" She panted heavily.

"You fucking pest, do you know who I am?" I tried to throw her off, but she had a freakishly strong grip.

"Do you know who I am?" She screamed, stressing on the 'you'.

Was she kidding me? She probably had no idea how powerful I was.

"Get. Off. Me." I caught hold of her long tresses. They were so silky that my hands slipped. "Or else, get ready for a lifetime of baldness."

Her grip loosened a bit, and I couldn't help but smirk to myself. My threat worked.

Or so I thought.

It was a matter of milliseconds before she pinched my stomach in the most inhumane manner.

"Fine! I'm sorry!" I let out, defeated. I hated it. But she had caught me off guard. "Get the fuck off me!"

***

I thought that was it again, and I was wrong again.

Half an hour later, I was driving her along with me in my car because she was such a clumsy girl who forgot where she was staying. I drove to La Cielle first.

I asked her to stay put and went inside to check in. To my horror, there was only a honeymoon suite available. The hotel had this stupid policy that only married couples could use it.

"Now where the fuck do I get a wife?" I said to myself.

A moment later, my eyes fell on my car outside. The girl was still sitting, crying because I had locked her in.

I had just found my 'wife'.

I was pretty sure she wouldn't agree easily, but I was also sure that she wod eventually.

What I had no idea about was that despite so many years of holding my guard up, I would fall for her.

I had no idea that the same girl who I felt like throwing off the face of the planet would become the one around whom my world would revolve.