7. And The Vacation Begins...!!!

Check out the attached photo :) Don't miss it!! Thanks for reading :)

They were seated in a long limousine. Liam looked calm and composed, looking out the window through his shades. But Faith was not quite happy.

“What kind of a tour is this? Inside a limo? I am so not liking this!” Faith complained, crossing her arms.

“Do I look like I care?” Liam tilted his head and took off his shades.

Faith glared at him before she came up with an amazing idea. “Darling!” She tried to sound as elite as possible and winked at him as she wiggled both her eyebrows. Liam’s eyes went wide and confusion was all over his face.

“I feel like I am suffocating in here.” Faith tried to pull off a hybrid between a British and American accent.

“What the…” Liam began, but was cut off by Faith.

“Please darling! I need to breathe…” She feigned suffocation and laid back in her seat. The driver looked back, the conversation wasn’t quiet anymore. Liam was embarrassed and put on a faint smile. “Fine! Darling.” He glared at her.

They got out of the limo and Liam had no idea what to do next.

“Let’s go!” Faith exclaimed.

“Where?”

But she didn’t bother to answer him and pulled his hand, taking him with her as she sprinted casually. Faith ran along the streets and roads as if she knew every nook and corner of Paris. She smiled at strangers and they smiled back.

“The people here are so warm! They like me!” She squeaked.

“If only they knew what you turn into at night.”

Faith slammed his arm and then she looked to a distance and her face lit up. “That!” She pointed in the same direction where she was looking.

Liam turned around and saw a double decker bus with the top half open. He had seen this kind of bus before, but never got on one. “That’s public transport.” He whined.

“Oh shut up! Just come with me.”

He didn’t want to say no to her. He just gave in, and was surprised himself. Faith and Liam climbed up to the top section of the bus. As they got on, holding hands, the people on the bus looked at them and cheered. They obviously thought that they were a love struck couple. And they pretty much looked like one. Faith was all smiles, prettiness radiating off her body. Liam wasn’t frowning for a change. He was actually enjoying the fresh air and it showed on his face.

There was a man playing the guitar on the bus. He smiled at them and politely nodded, before changing his tune to a soft, romantic one. Faith loved the attention, but Liam was overwhelmed; he was used to attention, but nothing of this sort. He was loving it! Somewhere in his heart, he was glad they ditched the limo.

An old woman suddenly cried out to them, smiling, “Dansez, vous deux!”

Liam and Faith both had French when they were in high school. They immediately knew that the woman was asking them to dance. They hesitated and refused politely. But then, everybody in the bus began to cheer for them. “Dansez! Dansez!”

They both knew that it was rather easy to just tell everyone on the bus that they weren’t together, but they didn’t. They were both reveling in the moment.

When the cheers peaked, Liam and Faith locked gazes with one another, and on each one’s face, a smile involuntarily spread out.

Vote and comment if you liked this chapter!