2. Problems Galore!

"What the hell?" Faith said, still crying.

"Oh stop being a baby will you?" Liam retorted, completely annoyed. "I'm going to check into my hotel and then I'll drive you to yours."

"You would do that for me?" Faith smiled at him, wiping her nose.

"For you? I'm not doing this for you. Please just shut up now." Liam made a face and turned around to face the steering wheel.

"Where are your bodyguards?" Faith asked after a few minutes, just to end the awkward silence.

"They were my assistants. And I am on vacation. Do you think I would let them follow me around?"

"Right. I get it. That would be totally annoying right? Hey, where are you staying?"

Liam was getting more annoyed by the minute. This was the longest time he had spent with a woman except for his mother or if it was for business. He was very sure now why he hated girls.

"Don't you get exhausted talking that much?" He finally spoke again, "Wherever I'm staying, you'll never be able to afford it. So why bother?"

His words stung Faith and a tear almost escaped her eye. Her family was not very rich, but they had enough to live a happy life. She had an amazing family, and values that money couldn't buy. This guy, she thought, must have a broken family to say things like that. Just how cold was he! She couldn't put up with him anymore. Never in her entire life had somebody been this mean to her or said such hurtful things. She decided that she hated him more than anybody else.

"Pull up! I want to get out." Faith said.

"I'm at my hotel, so I'll pull up anyway."

Faith looked outside the window to see where he was staying. Her jaws fell open. This was La Cielle, the same luxury hotel she had seen on the internet. Though she knew this was beyond her means, it never hurt to check awesome things out. This was even more beautiful than it looked in the photographs.

"No way!" Faith got out and slammed the car door shut, "Dude, just how rich are you? This is like one of the most expensive hotels in the world."

"Stay put in there." Liam pushed her inside the car and locked the door. "Just stay there and in a few minutes I'll get rid of you and we shall never see each other again."

Liam walked into the hotel as several female eyes eyed him and swooned. He was a very handsome young man and despite his cold attitude, he came across as very attractive. He of course, didn't pay the ladies any heed.

He tapped on the reception counter and took off his shades.

"Yes sir! How may I..." The receptionist took a break in between her words and admired the work of art in front of her, "How may I help you sir?"

"I need a room. The best one here. I'll pay you as much as you want but I want the absolute best." Liam ordered.

"I'm so sorry sir, but all our rooms are booked. This season is a peak for tourists. I doubt there are any rooms available in any hotels in Paris. You should have booked it earlier, sir." The receptionist gave him a warm smile, but he was in no mood to negotiate.

"Do you know who I am?" Liam was angry.

"We do have a honeymoon suite though sir. But it is only for married couples. Those are our rules. I'm, sorry sir."

"Where the fuck do I get a wife?" Liam said under his breath. This was a mess. But then, a brilliant idea hit him and he mentally patted himself for being so witty. He knew exactly where he could find a wife.

Vote and comment if you liked this chapter! ♡