34. The First Time

Haylee grunted a few curse words at Liam before sadly wishing Faith a good night. Faith was all jittery-not because she had to spend the night with him, but because she kind of knew what to expect. Margaret kissed him on the cheek and retired for the night. After the two of them were left alone in the corridor, he grabbed her by the waist and walked her to his bedroom. Then he let go of her as he shut the door.

“So…” Liam locked the door and turned to Faith.

“So?” She tried to sound cool, but was really nervous. Even though they shared a certain amount of intimacy, she was a hundred percent sure that things would go up a notch that night. She could feel the vibes from him, and she kind of wanted to take things forward too.

“You’re sleeping with me tonight.” He gushed, as he walked over to his bed and lied down.

“Uh huh.” She pressed her lips together and looked around the room. She couldn’t find it in her to lock eyes with him. However, she walked over to the bed as well and took a seat beside him.

“Lie down.”  He patted the bed, instructing her to sleep beside him. “I don’t bite.”

Instead, Faith stood up and walked over to Liam’s desk.

“What the hell?” He whispered to himself.

Faith rummaged through his files and books, and picked up every framed photograph one by one. Liam looked at her, amused, as she smiled at each photograph.

“Why are you smiling?” he asked, sinking his head into the pillow.

“Reminds me of my family. I miss them.” She sighed. “I’m glad I have you guys here!”

“C’mon, you’re glad because you have ME here.” He smirked, earning an eye roll from her.

“Hey, what is this?” Faith’s eyes fell on a small box under the cabinet.

“Which one?” He lifted his head up to get a better view, and when he saw it, he leapt out of bed. “Oh, no! That’s nothing!”

Faith had already laid her hands upon the little white translucent box before he could stop her. “Oh wow, movies!” She exclaimed. But it was not long before she discovered what kind of movies. “Oh, whoa.” Her eyes went wide and the box fell from her hands.

Liam stopped in his track, embarrassed as hell. “Faith, I… I don’t even remember the last time I watched one. Don’t get me wrong, please?” He looked down, blushing.

“Then why do you have these?” She nervously pointed at the DVDs that now lay scattered across the floor.

“Well, when I was in school, I was kind of, you know… this is really normal with guys!” He narrowed his eyes and pressed his lips together, hoping for his explanation to be satisfactory.

“What?” Faith’s eyes went wide. “You… you’ve done it… before?” She made a weird expression. Liam nodded.

“With a real girl?” She kept on asking questions.

“With… With a few.” He quirked his eyebrows. “Do I look like I’d do it with a guy?”

“But you never even had a girlfriend!” She leaned across his desk and pouted.

“But I would never do that with random girls on purpose. It always happened when I got drunk at parties and all the girls would just throw themselves at me! And it doesn’t matter now. That was way, way back in high school.  Just forget about it, please?” Liam pleaded, as he inched closer to her.

“I’ve never done it.” Faith looked at the door aimlessly and muttered.

“Yeah, I can see why.”

“I wish I could have been your first.” She said, and then immediately realized it, as her cheeks flushed.

“Really?” Liam said in a prolonged tone, teasing her. “Tell me more, I can already imagine it!”

“Oh, shut up! You’re so dirty minded.” Faith whined, but her heart fluttered at his words. Her eyes fell on the scattered DVDs on the floor. “Do you have movies? As in normal, real movies?”

“Oh, yeah! I have a huge collection. Let me show you!” Liam beamed at the mention of movies. He walked to the other end of the room, while Faith wondered if her entire house could fit into his bedroom. There was a black cabinet built into the wall across from where faith stood. He flung the door open, and walked in.

“Oh my god, a walk in cupboard?” Her eyes popped out, and she trotted towards him eagerly.

When she finally caught a glimpse of what lay within, her jaws were on the ground. “Holy fish.” She placed her hands on her mouth.

There, in front of her, was a n entire room filled with stacks and stacks of DVDs. It probably held every movie ever made. Wherever she looked, she could see the names of movies printed on the DVD spines. She thought that calling Liam a movie enthusiast would be an understatement.

“Cool, right?” He grinned.

“Cool?! That is an understatement! How do you even have that many movies?!” Faith was herself a movie buff, but she had a tiny collection compared to his. Moreover, she would usually catch movies in theatres with her friends or brother, or watch them online.

“What do you want to see?” Liam asked her as he spread out his hands to show off his prized possessions.

“How do I even choose?” Faith made a sad face. “How about you decide? It’s still not that late. We can catch a movie!”

“Yeah, I know. Well, let’s see.” He thought deeply before taking a quick look at the massive aggregate of films. “Let’s watch a Spanish movie!” He chuckled. “It’s a really romantic one.”

“You aren’t the type of person who would watch romantic movies.” She laughed.

“Of course I am! I love romantic movies and books! Whenever I am down, these just cheer me up! But that’s a secret, okay?” he warned her.

Faith couldn’t stop laughing. He was so soft at heart that it was hilarious. But, it only made him sweeter. She suggested they watch it on his laptop instead of going to the other room, and he happily agreed. Liam and Faith settled down in place inside his cozy blanket. Liam placed a laptop on top of the blanket and pulled Faith closer. She smiled shyly. He played the movie and dimmed the bedside lamp.

The two main leads in the movie developed a romantic relationship. As intimate scenes played on the screen, Faith blushed and shivered in Liam’s arms. Then, a kiss happened between the two leads, and they proceeded further. As the scene grew racier, Liam seemed to shift closer to her. Faith finally gathered her courage and looked at his face. Liam sensed her staring at him, and he returned her gaze. In the dim light that reflected off their faces, they could both see the longing in each other’s eyes. He shut down the laptop and kept it aside, and then it was a story of hormones taking over.

Faith’s hands moved to his chest, while he held her waist with both his hands and pulled her on top of him. Her legs were on his sides, while her hands tugged at his t-shirt. Liam held her face in his hands and brought it closer to his own. It was a matter of seconds before their lips crashed into each other’s. His tongue explored her mouth and Faith, slowly but willingly, returned the gesture. Then the lights went completely out, and all inhibitions went out of the window. Faith pulled his t-shirt off his body and threw it aside. Liam, following her, unbuttoned her night suit and took it off. Faith completely gave in to him, and let him have his way. Within the next few moments, they were completely naked, and the only cover they had were each other. Liam pushed her gently onto the bed, and went on top of her. This was finally it, Faith thought. Her heart was throbbing against her chest. Liam kissed her neck and ears before making his way back to her lips. Before he could be her first, he lovingly whispered into her ear. “I love you, Faith.”

Vote and comment if you liked this chapter!