55. When He Could Take No More.

He shifted his face and brought it in front of hers. Faith couldn't look into his eyes, but he lifted her chin up and forced her to look at him. Meanwhile, his other hand held her wrist and she shivered.

"Liam..." She began. "What are you doing?"

"Tell me you don't love me."

His words pulled at her heartstrings. She knew that she was crazy about him after all the rough patches their relationship had seen. She couldn't lie to his face. She pushed him away.

"Let go. I don't love you." She turned around and said. "I'm gonna call Logan now."

Logan's eyes were fixed on the road as he drove. "This city is amazing." He said to a sleeping Haylee.

His phone rang. He looked down at it and saw Faith's name on the screen. He smiled and ignored it. She kept calling him repeatedly but he didn't pick up once. He was driving as it is and she was annoying him. Typical Faith. Then his phone beeped and the screen flashed a message from Faith's phone.

'Faith just hurt herself. Come here soon.-Liam.'

Logan immediately picked up his phone from his lap and dialed Faith's number.

On the other end, Faith's face wore an evil grin as she made up a good pretext for Logan to come back and get her. Liam, unaware of her planning and plotting, was now sitting on the bed and glaring at her. Why couldn't she get over it? Faith was taken aback when Logan actually called her.

"What do I do now? How do I pull off Liam's voice?" She bit her nails as she thought about his deep voice. Even his voice was sexy.

"Oh my God, pick up the phone Liam." Logan was worried. He now felt stupid for carrying out this whole plan. What if she had hurt herself critically? All sort of thoughts flooded his mind. As his focus shifted from driving to Faith, his car went a bit haywire and bumped into a bus. The impact from the collision made their car rebound and turn around. Haylee was asleep in the passenger seat and the jerks weren't enough to wake her up. But when the car rolled over, she woke up.

"Oh my God, Logan!" She panicked, seeing him unconscious with blood flowing down his temples. She herself felt burns on the side of her neck and arms. The car was heating up and it was getting hard to breathe.

"Please get us out!" She screamed.

People around them all flocked to the site and got them out. Logan was already unconscious and Haylee passed out soon after. Police arrived at the site and Logan's phone was obtained. The two of them were rushed to a hospital.

Faith was relieved when Logan suddenly ended the call himself. She threw her phone away across the couch and relaxed. He would be there any minute to pick her up. Liam was surfing through TV channels. She heard French in different voices as he switched channels, but then he suddenly stopped.

"Holy shit." He straightened up.

"What happened?"