16: Flight to Japan

Hanun, Yubin and Jieun were waiting for the members who were still coming out from the car.

"Literally many people are here and taking our photos." Jieun slowly whispered to Hanun's ear and she nodded.

"Idols feel really uncomfortable when they see these many people crowding them." Yubin said and the girls nodded.

"Sunoo, Jennie and many idols almost fainted infront of them. Ugh, I hate sassengs and reporters." Hanun said and the girls started to walk in between of the crowd.

Many people were pushing them and many things happened to them.

Yubin was almost about to sprain her ankle and Eun Xiao was having an anxiety attack.

But they made to get into the airport and the reporters and the fans stopped following them.

They went took seat and they were already tired. Eunyoo started to check on each and every member to confirm that all are okay or not.

The younger were okay but, Wooyeoung lost her breath due to the mask she was wearing. Eun Xiao was pulled ny many fans and Ami wrist was slightly twisted. Rowon was fine.

"Damn it... guys please don't worry we are safe now." Eunyoo said and the girls nodded.

Then Enhypen came and Sunoo was down. Hanun went to him and checked how he was.

"Are you okay Sunoo-ssi?" Hanun questioned worriedly and he slightly nodded his head and catched some breath.

She bit her lower lip and looked at other members who were quiet exhausted.

She went and brought water bottles for them.

"All you guys, drink." She said and gave to enhypen and her members.

"Thanks." Jay said and drank the bottle of water.

"These people doesn't have any work but simping us." Hanun said and the girls sighed.

"Let's go now, we will get late for the flight." Jungwon said and the girls left with them.

As they entered the plane the members went to their seat. Hanun's seat number was 82. Near to the window.

They were only two seats at the window.

"Jieun! What's your seat number?" Hanun questioned and she sighed.

"I'm not with you. Mine is 79." She pouted and left from there. Hanun sighed and went to her cozy seat.

"Mine is 83." Someone said and she turned around to see Park Sunghoon.

She stared at him and blinked her eyes multiple times.

"Really?" Hanun questioned and he nodded. She gestured him to sit. He nodded and sat beside her.

Jieun slowly peeked at Hanun who seemed really troubled. She giggled and continued to mind her business.

"Well... did you practiced your dance?" Hanun questioned to break the silence between them.

"Yes... what about you?" He questioned back and she nodded.

"What do you usually do when you are in plane?" He questioned and she looked at him and avoided his eye contact.

"Urmm... probably watching kdramas... and learning choreography and talking with members and online friends." She said and he looked amazed.

"Learning choreographies seems cool and chatting with online friends... how many friends do you have?" He questioned and she started to count.

"Including my 2 members I have 6 or 7 friends." She said a gave a smile to him.

"You seem extroverted. What's your MBTI?" He questioned and she started to think.

"It's the commander... means... ENTJ?" She questioned and he nodded and they both looked at the 3 souls staring at them.

It were no one but Jieun, Niki and Jake.

"What happened guys?" Sunghoon questioned and three of them smiled like nothing happened.

"By the way TXT came." Ami said and Hanun looked shocked and yet happy.

Jieun and Jake facepalmed and looked at each other.

"I will just go and meet them." Hanun said and stood up, Jieun was about to stop her but someone held her wrist.

"We are in plane..." Sunghoon said and she looked at him confused.

Jake, Jieun and Niki looked at each other excitedly and watched the live kdrama.

"So what?" Hanun said and Sunghoon pulled her downwards and made her sit.

"The plane will start now. Don't go anywhere." He said and she looked at him confused.

"But the plane haven't started yet." She said and he sighed and didn't let her go.

To be continued...