13: Worrying about her

After a long day of practice, Xiu Lin headed to her apartment since she didn't wanted to stay with Hanun.

Hanun was already tired, taking stress over Xiu Lin's behavior. Now, jieun started to worry about her.

"Hey... just ignore her." Jieun said and Hanun sighed and looked at her.

"Is it my fault? Did I did something wrong?" Hanun questioned and Jieun held her hand.

"Listen, just ignore her, it's not your fault." Yubin said and Hanun nodded.

"Yes, I shouldn't take stress over her. She is a distraction to me..." Hanun said and tried to calm herself.

"Let's eat food together." Jungwon came and the three girls looked at him.

There was Heeseung and Sunghoon too.

Like that the three of them sat together at the table. They started to eat food.

"Yeah... about Xiu Lin.." Heeseung said and Hanun looked at him.

"She didn't memorized the whole choreography." Jungwon said and Jieun sighed.

"I know..." Hanun exclaimed and pressed her forehead. Sunghoon looked at her.

"Don't worry, let's find out some clues." Sunghoon said to Hanun and Jieun smirked.

"She has been worrying about each and everything." Jieun said and Hanun looked at her.

"Yeah and she is also stressing about the choreographies." Yubin said and winked at Hanun.

"Why are you stressing that much?" Sunghoon questioned her and she looked at Sunghoon.

Hanun's heart started to flutter.

"Yeah, these things happens you shouldn't have to worry about it." Heeseung said and Hanun nodded.

"I am used to it when I was in my country too... you guys don't have to worry about me...." Hanun said and Jieun bit her lower lip.

"Hey, don't think about your that..." Jieun said and Sunghoon and Heeseung looked confused.

"I won't..." Hanun said and heavily sighed.

Moments later, at Enhypen's dorm.

"Hanun's parents didn't allowed her to be an Idol." Jungwon said and Heeseung and Sunghoon gasped.

"And now her sister and she are not in touch with their family." He said and drank water.

"That is why she is this much stressed." Sunghoon said and Jake joined them.

"Hanun told me about her painful life back in India..." Jake said and Sunghoon sighed.

"Who told you about it?" Heeseung questioned Jungwon.

"Jieun told me, we've been hanging out alot so that topic came." He said and Heeseung nodded.

"She is an successful idol but still she is suffering from many things..." Heeseung said and Jake nodded.

"I wished that I could help her." Jake said and Sunghoon felt that too.

Sunghoon was zoned out, thinking about Hanun.

"Bro you okay?" Jake questioned and he went to his bed and started to get some sleep.

"Ugh! Stop worrying about her..." he said to himself and looked at Niki who was looking at him creepily.

"What?" He questioned and Niki awkwardly nodded his head and left from there.

To be continued...