19: The cherry blossoms

Today, enhypen and Starlight were gonna have a shoot. As their MAMA collaboration has blew up the whole internet, HYBE thought to drop their collab show.

"I will act like Enhypen are new." Jieun joked and Yubin sighed and the makeup artists were completing their look.

"It will make you look obvious then." Hanun said and looked at the mirror once again.

"What will you do?" Jieun questioned and Hanun smiled at her.

"I will openly say that I was a big Engene." She said and Yubin clapped for her confidence level.

"Bad news!" The manager came and the members looked at them shocked.

"The shoot is postponed for 3 days." The manager said and the girls sighed and whined.

"You girls can take a look over your neighborhood. It's Japan. enjoy." The manager said and left from there.

As the girls were at the country side of Japan so there was more greenery and less people.

Ami was so happy so she took, Wooyeong, Eunyoo, Eunxiao, Rowon to explore the countryside.

Yubin thought to rest and Hanun wanted to go and eat food.

"Jieun, let's go to the restaurant." Hanun questioned and Jieun smirked and wore her shoes.

"I can't...because I have plans with Jungwon." She shyly said and fixed her makeup.

"Are you both dating or what?" Hanun annoyingly questioned and Jieun shyly slapped herself.

"No... anyways, enjoy~" Jieun said and dramatically walked to the door and left Hanun alone.

"Yang Jungwon... you stole my Best friend." Hanun angrily said and sighed.

She slowly opened her room door and stepped outside the hotel.

She started to walk and looked at the blossom tress. Which were really beautiful.

She went under the tree and the cherry blossom rained over her.

She felt really fresh that she started to spin and enjoyed the fresh air and the smell.

She accidentally tripped over the stone and almost fell infront of another big stone, someone pulled her wrist.

She shut her eyes and her head bumped into someone rocky chest.

She slowly rubbed her forehead and tilted her head to see Sunghoon who was smiling slightly forming a smirk.

She looked at him, the background was the pink petals and more flowers rained over them.

She slightly blushed and he let go her wrist from his hand and both of them looked at each other awkwardly.

"What are you doing?" Sunghoon questioned and she scratched her neck and looked at him.

"Uh.. nothing.. I was thinking to explore this place by my own and find some street food to eat." She said and he nodded.

"I am free so, If you won't mind, let's go together." He said and she agreed and both of them started walking.

"Well... are you really and Indian?" He questioned which made her look at him confused.

"Yes I am... why?" She questioned and He nodded his head.

"You have a really fair colour with spotless skin... just like a Korean." He said and She shyly smiled.

"Uh... our family tree are like really fair." She said and he nodded.

"Ichiran Ramyeon?" Hanun said and looked at the banner.

"Niki told me I can't eat that Ramyeon because it's really spicy." She said and went to that stall.

"Kon'nichiwa" She polietly said and the old woman looked at her.

"Supaishīna ichiran rāmen o ippai kudasai" She asked for one bowl of spicy ichran Ramen.

Sunghoon was quite impressed by her Japanese.

The old lady gave her a judge mental look which made Hanun look her with 'What the-' look.

"Spicy? Young Girls can't eat spicy ichiran ramyeon." The old lady said in Japanese and Hanun scoffed dramatically flipped her hair.

"But, I am gonna eat." She said and the old lady smirked and looked into her eyes.

"If you can't eat, you have to give the triple price of the ramyeon. If you can eat, I will give you the triple amount of the ramyeon. And, I will not even ask for the payment." The old lady said and she smirked and nodded her head.

"Can you do it? Because it might will hurt your health." The worried Sunghoon questioned Hanun who shook her head.

"She made the bet with a wrong girl." She said and smirked.

"Young lady, you are doing the wrong thing." The old lady said and placed the Ramyeon infront of her.

"I know what's right and what's wrong for me and I will take the 600,000 from you." She innocently said and started to eat the ramyeon.

Within 15 minutes, she finished the Ramen and the old lady dropped her jaw.

Sunghoon was totally amazed by her and he staretd to clap his hands.

The old lady handed her the 600,000 rupees to her and Hanun smiled and handed back 200,000 to her.

The old lady smiled and she smiled back at her and left from there.

"You are a big foodie then." Sunghoon said and Hanun laughed and nodded.

"I was just hungry and, if I bet with someone, I will prove that I am possible to do it." She said and looked at him.

The tall guy adored her and he smiled and ruffled her hair.

"By the way, what's your height?" Sunghoon questioned and she looked at him and pouted.

"I am a shortie." She said and Sunghoon laughed.

"I can see..." he said and she gave a death glare to him.

"Well... I am... like probably 163cm... don't talk about yourself... you will be probably above 180cm." She said and pouted and Sunghoon snickered.

"That's right though." He said and Hanun looked at him and handed him 200,000. He looked at her confused.

"Since you came with me, it's my gift." She said and he smiled and handed her the money back.

"You deserved it," he said and slapped the charming smile to her face.

"Uh... I will treat you the food. Let's go!!!" She said and started to run to avoided his eye contact for controlling her craziness over him.

"Those hesitant persons..." Niki said while he was wearing wearing a Spy glasses with Jake.

"I bet they both will end up together." Jake said and Niki nodded and left from there.

To be continued...