41: Shopping together

Sunghoon got up early as he was free today. Jieun mentioned that Hanun needed to buy things for her new house.

He was always ready to help her at any cost.

"Hyung where are you going?" Sunoo came and questioned Sunghoon who was busy fixing his hair.

"I'm going shopping with Hanun." He said and Sunoo raised his eyebrows and sighed.

"So Irene Sunbaenim is no longer your ideal type..." Sunoo said and Sunghoon looked at him.

"Ideal type are just ideal type. I have fallen for someone who is not my type but. Someone really attractive." Sunghoon said and Sunoo sighed and started to do his hair.

"Have fun." Sunoo said and they bidded goodbyes. Sunghoon rushed to her apartment and saw Jungwon and Jieun were cuddling.

"You guys just go and take a room. Why in the damn public?" Sunghoon said and interrupted their cute little time.

"Hyung! Why are you appearing everywhere?" Jungwon questioned and Jieun hid her face inside Jungwon's sweater.

Sunghoon rolled his eyes and looked himself at the mirror and said.

"This is my girlfriend's house." He said and Jungwon and Jieun ignored her and walked to Hanun's house.

"Wait for me." Sunghoom exclaimed and followed the couple.

They arrived at Hanun's door and Jieun knocked the door and in some seconds Hanun opened the door.

"HELLO G- ...uys..." Hanun said as she saw Sunghoon along with the couple.

She was embarrassed as she was still on her pajamas and that messy hair.

"You still haven't got ready?" Jieun questioned and Hanun gave them way to walk.

"I've just brushed my teeth." Hanun said and went to kitchen and fetched some sandwiches from her fridge.

"Oh, then get ready fast! We need to do some shopping right?" Jungwon said and Hanun nodded and gave them the sandwiches.

Jungwon and Jieun started their cuddling session and Sunghoon got up and gave another look at the house.

"So only the bed and the couches are available..." Sunghoon said and looked at the missing details at the house.

"Yeah... I need to buy some props and you know... many things..." Hanun exclaimed and Sunghoon nodded and looked at Hanun who was yawning.

"Did you had enough sleep?" Sunghoon questioned her and she looked at him and her blood started to circulate in her cheeks.

"No... yeah... actually no..." Hanun said and Sunghoon chuckled and listen to the tiny girl.

"I was searching for some online academies to continue my studies and some subjects related biology." She said and Sunghoon looked at her confused.

"You know 12th grade and Doctor studies." She said and Sunghoon looked at her worriedly.

"You will get tired. Will it be okay for you?" Sunghoon questioned and Hanun nodded.

"I want to keep myself busy because my members are on a long break. Till then I can cover the left academic years I didin't attended." She explained and Sunghoon nodded.

"Oi Lovebirds! We don't have time!" Jungwon shouted and Sunghoon and Hanun looked at Jungwon and then looked at each other.

"Heh... I'll just go and change..." Hanun said and made her way to her room.

Sunghoon nodded and scratched his back of the neck awkwardly and took seat.

Moments later, Hanun got ready they made their way to IKEA with Hanun's manager.

There were not many people at the store as they came a little bit early.

"Let's go shopping!!!!" Jungwon and Jieun squealed and ran towards the corridors like small kids.

"Let's go..." Sunghoon said and Hanun nodded and both of them started walking awkwardly.

Time passed by and the almost shopping was done.
Sunghoon and Hanun were really busy picking a dreamcatcher for her room.

Her room was light blue colour and she wanted a beautiful dreamcatcher.

"What about this?" Sunghoon came with a beautiful Snowflake dreamcatcher.

It was a white coloured woven dreamcatcher with detailed designing of Snowflake in between of the circle and long shiny thread was attached to it and at the end of the thread, a small Snowflake and a white heart was hanging to the thread.

"Wow..." Hanun exclaimed in satisfaction and took it in her hand,

"It's really pretty..." She said and touched the little Snowflake and the white heart.

"It has a meaning." Sunghoon said and Hanun looked at Sunghoon in curiosity.

"It's you who has my love." Sunghoon said and she felt butterflies roaming around her stomach. She was flustered.

"Uh... okay... I will keep it..." she said and tried to avoid his eye contact.

"So you are taking my love." Sunghoon said and an attractive smirk was plastered on his face,

"Don't be ridiculous..." Hanun said and tried to hide her pinkish red cheeks.

"Aigoo... I don't know when they will be officially dating..." Jungwon said from afar with Jieun.

"Don't worry, she likes Sunghoon." Manager said and JJ couple looked at the manager who smiled like a father and looked at Hanun.

To be continued...