36: Glaring at each other

"So, I am going to find some best apartments near to HYBE entertainment. " Hanun said and Jake, Jungwon, Niki, Jieun and Yubin were listening to her in the cafeteria.

"I will be coming with you to find some good apartments!" Jake said and Hanun agreed and looked at Jieun and Jungwon.

"We both are going on a date so... I will be coming afterwards..." Jieun said and turned at Hanun who gave a sharp look to them.

"There are no couples allowed with me so, I am not even inviting you both." Hanun sarcastically said and Jieun pouted and Jungwon caressed her hair.

They were bickering and then Sunoo, Sunghoon joined them.

Hanun looked at Sunghoon. He took place infront of her and Sunghoon gave a glare at him and smiled at others.

"What were you all talking about?" Sunoo questioned them.

"About Hanun's new apartment." Niki said and Hanun looked at Hanun and looked at Sunghoon who was busy looking at her.

"Oh. There are many apartments near to our dorm right?" Sunghoon said and Hanun looked at him and took a sip from her cup.

"Yes, you can also take an apartment there if you want, we will be neighbors and it will be fun!" Jake said and Hanun smiled and glared at Sunghoon once again who was smirking and enjoying his drink.

"Ooohh... so, Hanun will be our neighbor." Jungwon said and Jieun smiled.

"I will stay with you because... Jungwon and I will be close too... we will be meeting often right?" Jieun said and Jungwon nodded and both of them seemed daydreaming.

"I will ask rent if you stay in my house." Hanun said and gave her a teasing smirk and Jieun peered her eyes and gave a glare at Hanun.

"Say me the amount, I will pay." Jungwon said and Jieun fangirled over him. Yubin, Jake were so done with the drama meanwhile Sunoo and Niki were enjoying it.

Hanun laughed and gave a teasing, manipulative smirk and slammed her hand in the table which made them flinch.

"1,000,000 won." She said and Jungwon's jaw dropped. Jake and Yubin started laughing and Sunoo and Niki were gasping and were so eagerly waiting for Jungwon's throwback.

"Baby... I'm poor okay?" Jungwon said and everyone laughed including Hanun. Jieun pouted and got upset.

Hanun laughed and gave a look at Sunghoon who was looking at her, yet smiling.

Probably adoring her laugh.

She looked at him, and took her drink to calm herself a little as her body was heating up a little.

"If you are renting an apartment, make sure to throw a party." Sunghoon said and threw a charming smile on her face and she was all frozen but her heart was bouncing from head to toe.

"Yes! Your fans said that you are really good in the interior work, I'm so curious how your interior decor will be." Sunoo said and Hanun shook her head and slowly gave a quick glance at him once again.

He was still looking at her.

"Why this man won't stop looking at me?!?!" Hanun thought and looked at her hands nervously.

The time passed and Hanun went to Starlight dorm with Yubin and Jieun.

Yubin was packing her bag and Jieun went to a bath, Hanun was with Yubin.

As Yubin, Jieun and Hanun share the same room, Hanun was with them, laying on her bed.

Thinking about nothing.

"No one is there except us..." Jieun said and shencame from the bathroom, drying her hair with the towel.

"Eunyoo unnie in her Jeju Island, Ami unnie in Japan." Yubin said and Jieun continued.

"Rowon Unnie in Indonesia, Xiao unnie in China tomorrow Yubin in Thailand." Jieun said and sat Yubin's bed and helped her.

"Don't worry, I will let you stay in my apartment okay?" Hanun said and Jieun smiled and nodded her head.

"I know... but, I will miss them..." Jieun said and Yubin shook her head,

Meanwhile, Hanun was busy thinking what happened today.

Sunghoon was really weird, she was literally having butterflies in the stomach when she was thinking about him.

She never felt like this when she was a fan of Sunghoon. All though he was her first love but now she was feeling a really weird feeling.

"Huh..." she said and plopped on the bed.

To be continued...