55: The confession planning

It was Hanun's birthday. Her birthday was on July 20 and it was July 19th and she was at her dorm resting.

It was 11:59 at night and she was impatiently waiting for any member or friend to wish her.

Before 12:00 pm could happen, someone had messaged her and yes, it was Park Sunghoon.

Future BF ❄🐧

Dear.

Be ready in 5 seconds...

3

2

1

Happy birthday Hanun!!!

Happy 17 years of living!

You are finally 18 and a big girl.

Sunghoon-ssi

Thank you.

Why are you being thankful?

You are the birthday girl. Be happy!

Tomorrow is your day.

No actually, you are the first
who messaged me first.

And I'm heart touched.

Hanun, I want you to be the happiest.

And I should be the one to make you
the most happiest.

Now, it's midnight. Sleep fast.

I don't want you to see you tired. Okay?

Okay...

Good night 🤍

Good night...

Hanun closed her phone and she just had realized that her heart was beating like crazy.

"How am I gonna sleep...?" She questioned herself while looking at her phone screen which had Sunghoon's selfie he took back in that car.

"Hanun... Am I in love?" she questioned herself and stared at the ceiling. Still feeling and listening to her heart beating loud.

Meanwhile at Enhypen's dorm.

"Did you messaged her?" Jake questioned nervously while the rest looked at Sunghoon who just came out from the room.

"Yes and I told her to go to sleep as it's too late." Sunghoon said and sat between Xiao and Heeseung.

Yeah. Star-light were at Enhypen's dorm and everyone came to know that Sunghoon is very VERY serious about Hanun.

"Sunghoon-ssi. Our Hanun is a really soft girl." Ami said and Sunoo looked at her.

"We know Ami-ssi, we know that she is really dearest to you." Sunoo said and Wooyeong came in between.

"So, Sunghoon-ssi... Are you gonna propose our baby snow?" She questioned and everyone looked at her, kind of shook.

"No! He haven't even asked out her." Niki said and she o-ed her mouth while nodding her head.

"Eunyoo-ssi, will you tell us her tomorrow's schedule?" Jungwon asked and she nodded her head and scrolled her phone screen.

"So, she usually wakes up at 8 and comes to entertainment at 9... She will be having birthday live after lunch and after 3 hours of practice, she'll be back to our dorm for her birthday party and then she'll be at her home which will be like till 7:00pm." She said and the member started to nod their heads.

"So, before she goes for the live, we all should wish her and give her gifts except Sunghoon-ssi." Yubin instructed.

"Yes, and then after her work, we all shall meet at her house." Jake said and Jieun shushed him.

"If we go to her house, it will burst out because including her Stylist and Manager, you guys 7 plus we girls 8 is equals to 17 people. It's better if we leave Sunghoon and Hanun alone." Jieun said and they all agreed.

"Yes Sunghoon! You can decorate house with her Stylist and confess your feelings when she come back to her home." Jay said and Sunghoon nodded.

"Did you prepared you gift?" Hanun's Manager was in a video call and questioned Sunghoon nodded while showing the box which was kept on the table in the corner.

"Now Sunghoon, don't worry. Just confess your true feelings." Xiao said and looked at Heeseung.

"Yes. And dont make her rush. Give her time to think and then reply to your question." Heeseung said and Sunghoon nodded.

"What question?" Sleepy head Rowon questioned just waking up by her sleep and everyone looked at her and started laughing.

To be continued...