4: Last episode of tears

Yubin, Jieun, and Hanun were holding tissue papers as they were crying watching the whole episode.

They saw the reunite of Iland, the letters from the parents to Ilanders, and many things that made them emotional.

"Sunghoon and Jungwon will survive this show!" Yubin said to stop both of the fangirls cry.

"Did you vote for all of the members?" Hanun questioned.

"Yes, from Jisoo Unnie's and mine's phone I voted Heeseung and Jake." Yubin said.

"I have two phones with two accounts, I voted for Jungwon and Daniel. And my sister voted for Jay." Jieun said.

"Good, I voted for Sunghoon and Sunoo from my both accounts, and from my sister's phone I voted for K, and from my brother's phone I voted Niki." Hanun said and they nodded.

"I love him... Jungwon~" Jieun cried while holding her sheep toy.

"Yes, they will survive, so will Heeseung and Jay... everyone will survive." Hanun said and wiped her tears.

"The first debuting member is... Lee Heeseung." The announcer said and all of them clapped and cried in joy.

As expected, he was capable to survive.

Heeseung gave the speech and three of them cried.

"The second debuting member is... Niki." He said and they clapped their hands.

"He is a great dancer. I bet he will become the main dancer." Yubin said and they nodded.

Like that the third and fourth member, nothing but Jake and Jay were announced to be the official member of enhypen.

And the girls cried.

"The fifth debuting member will be announced soon." The announcer said and three of them sighed.

They stayed patiently for the next debuting member. The ad finished and they said properly and started to focus.

"The fifth debuting member is... Yang Jungwon." He said and Jieun gasped and the tears were flowing nonstop.

"JIEUN!! HE MADE IT!!" Hanun said and hugged her tightly. Yubin hugged her too.

"Yang Jungwon!!!" She shouted and cried in their arms and looked at Jungwon who was giving the speech.

Hanun was looking at the screen. Just looking at the screen, wiping her tears, and waiting for the name Sunghoon.

"The sixth debuting member... Park Sunghoon." He said and Hanun happily jumped and hugged both of them.

"Yes! Sunghoon, you did it!!" Hanun happily said and looked at the screen to see Sunghoon.

'I know that you will debut... I love you Park Sunghoon' She thought and heard the every single word he said.

Jieun smiled and hugged Hanun because both of their bias made their debut to enhypen.

"What about Kim Sunoo?" Hanun questioned since the second favorite member of Hanun was Sunoo.

"They said that it will be the producer pick." Yubin said and Hanun prayed that Sunoo will also make his debut.

And gradually, he made his debut as Enhypen member.

the girls were really happy to see the new group enhypen which will be taking the hearts of the people around this world.

To be continued....