5: Debuting of the girls

March 2021

"Guys, Bang PD nim is calling us." Eun Xiao. The oldest one from the trainee said.

"Let's go." Jieun coed with her and went with Xiao. They entered the meeting room and took place.

"Girls... you guys are gonna have debut soon." He said and all of the smiled and clapped.

"We will be having 9 members and 6 girls are from our Bighit entertainment." Wonderkid said and they nodded.

"Eunyoo, Eun Xiao, Yubin, Rowon, Hanun, and Jieun." Bang pd nim said and they nodded.

"3 trainees from belift entertainment which are, Wooyeoung, Haruta Ami, Xiu lin." Bang pd nim said and they nodded.

"The preparations will be starting from now on. Start to tone your bodies and go on a healthy diet girls." A lady said.

"Tomorrow you guys will be listening to the demo version of your new songs and we will be discussing about album." Bang pd said and the meeting was ended.

Hanun met the new members from the Belift entertainment and they had a little talk.

"Guys, excuse me.." she said and went to her dance practice room and saw Enhypen members.

She came to her trainee form and hid her fangirling mode inside herself.

"Hello." She polietly entered the room and saw Heeseung, Jungwon, Jake and Sunoo.

"Oh! Are you the trainee who is gonna debut soon right?" Sunoo said and she nodded.

'Am I popular?' She thought and took her phone and bowed at them.

"Have a good time." She said and they nodded and left from there.

"Ugh!!! I met Enhypen~" She squealed and headed to bighit cafeteria.

She grouped voice called her siblings.

"Hai hoomans~" Hanun said.

"HI Snowflake~" Miso and Charlie said.

"Well, I am gonna debut soon!!!" Hanun excitedly said and Charlie clapped. Miso softly chuckled.

"Congo~ Imma say this in my live stream~" Charlie said and Miso scolded him.

"Keep your mouth shut! We need to keep it a secret!" Miso shouted and Charlie apologized.

Hanun laughed and stood beside a man who was infront of the counter.

"Well, what about Enhypen?" Miso questioned.

"Enhypen? I think they are getting prepared for their new comeback..." Hanun said and Charlie started to giggle.

"What's wrong?" Hanun said and started to walk away from the counter as she took her drink.

"You are not talking about Sunghoon~" Charlie said and Miso started to tease her.

"Stop it already, I haven't met him till now." She said and sipped the drink and it was not the drink she brought.

"Wait guys, I'll hung up." She said and ended the call kept in in her pocket. She opened the lid of the glass and saw Iced americano.

She turned around and bumped into someone and her phone fell down from her pocket.

"I am sorry." She said and didin't realize that her phone fallen down.

She started to walk fast to take her drink till then someone stopped.

"Excuse me Engene-ssi, I guess this is your phone." Someone said and she turned to saw someone really special to whom she didn't wanted to meet like this.

To be continued....