44: Flashbacks and dreams

One week later,

Hanun has finally started her new journey. She is now focusing on her studies.

Her goal was to become a doctor and now finally she is continuing with that.

She is still a high schooler and next year, it will be the last year of her school.

The midterms had started and she had already conducted the left test papers.

"It's already October 2022... and I'm 17..." she said and was lost of thoughts.

"Come on Hanun! You got this!" She said and tried to encourage herself.

She started to remember how her father and she had the funny bonding between them.

Flashback

"Dad! I want to become a doctor!" 13 years little Hanun exclaimed and her father laughed.

"You and doctor?" He gave her a funny judgmental look to her and she nodded.

"Yes, I want to become a psychologist or cardiologist. And I also want to become a surgeon!" She shouted and father looked at her proudly.

"Oh my goodness, I'm scared that you will kill people." He joked and they both laughed.

"Carry on with your desire dear, dad will be encouraging you." He said and Hanun gasped and he flinched.

"You are not only my dad but bestie." She said and he smiled and nodded.

End of the flashback.

"I miss my bestie." She said and a tear fell from her eye.

Someone knocked the door and Sunghoon and Jake entered the house.

"Hey guys..." Hanun exclaimed and they both looked at her confused and noticed the difference.

"What happened?" Jake questioned and Hanun tiredly sighed and rubbed her eyes.

"A little bit of stress you know..." she said and Sunghoon worriedly looked at her.

"Don't study now, take a break." He said and Hanun nodded and went to her room.

"Huh..." she exclaimed and wore her glasses and came back and saw Jake arranging dinner.

"You guys didn't ate dinner?" Hanun questioned and Jake looked at her.

"I ate but Sunghoon didn't." Jake said and Hanun nodded and took the seat at her infront of Sunghoon.

"Hanun-ah, Sunghoon will be here and I need to go to house for some shooting so, take care." Jake said and like that he left.

Hanun saw Sunghoon bringing food and Hanun went to her laptop and start to write down her notes.

"Hanun-ah, come and eat the dinner!" Sunghoon shouted and Hanun was busy writing.

"Hanun-ssi." Sunghoon said and came outside to find out Hanun focused.

He smiled and took the dinner to her table and sat beside her.

"What are you doing?" Sunghoon questioned and Hanun looked at him and paused the video.

"I'm just writing some notes." She said and Sunghoon nodded.

"Ah yes, are you talking with Wonyoung Unnie? Because you are no longer MC now." Hanun questioned and Sunghoon nodded.

"Yes, I've talked to her yesterday. She seemed busy so I've just ended the call in 5 minutes." He said and Hanun nodded.

"Here, eat." Sunghoon said and Hanun pouted and started to act like a toddler.

"I'm not hungry..." she said and Sunghoon looked at her angrily and took her pen.

"You have to eat orelse I will not let you study." He said and Hanun scoffed and came a little closer to his face.

"How can you not let me study?" She said and realized that Sunghoon was staring at her.

Before she could do anything, Sunghoon held her waist and lifted her up. Hanun's hand went to Sunghoon's shoulders to balance herself.

"Sunghoon-ssi put me down!" Hanun shouted and Sunghoon laughed and he kept her on her bed.

Sunghoon pinned her to the bed and came closer to her.

"I have many ways to keep you distracted." He said and Hanun had a shook expression on her face.

"I will eat. Let me go now." She said amd pushed Sunghoon and sat on her table and started eating.

"If engenes would know that Mr. Park Sunghoon is this flirty, they would probably die." She slowly exclaimed to herself and continued eating.

Meanwhile, Sunghoon just laughed and adored Hanun.

To be continued...