26: The unusual fight

⚠️ THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES INAPPROPRIATE INFORMATION
___________________________

"Jieun, please promise me that you won't tell this to Jake and Niki. Please." Hanun begged Jieun and she nodded.

"I don't want them to get in fight with Sunghoon." Hanun said and Jieun wiped her tears and hugged her.

"Even if Sunghoon doesn't likes you, you will find someone better than him," Jieun said and Hanun sniffled.

"My whole life, I was just thinking about him, how can I find someone else than him Jieun?" Hanun said and Jieun broke the hug.

"Sunghoon, he made me achieve my dream, he was the reason I was happy." Hanun said and wiped her tears.

"Now, he hates me..." Hanun said and broke down into tears.

"It's okay Hanun... it's really okay..." Jieun said and tried to make her feel better but it didin't worked.

"Now, Yubin... my best friend also kept secrets from me... am I that untrustworthy?" Hanun questioned and Jieun shook her head as no and wiped her tears.

"KIM HANUN!!!" Someone shouted and Hanun turned around to see Xiu Lin.

Before Hanun could speak anything Xiu Lin slapped her face so hard that she fell down.

"HANUN-AH!" Jieun shouted and helped Hanun. Xiu Lin pushed Jieun away from her and she continued to hit Hanun.

"How dare you to stole my money?!" Xiu lin shouted and Hanun was blocking herself.

"Unnie I didin't." Hanun said but Xiu lin was hitting her nonstop.

She angrily pushed Xiu Lin and was about to hit her the managers and the members came.

"Hanun? Xiu Lin? What in the hell are you doing guys?!" Manager shouted.

Hanun looked at Luna who was smirking and walked away.

Moments later, They both were in the office room. The manager was sitting there looking at them both.

"What happened?" Her Manager questioned and Xiu lin started to speak.

"She stole my money." Xiu Lin said and Hanun scoffed and tried to talk.

"Here see, I have her bag," Xiu Lin said and kept her hand inside the bag and she shouted.

When she removed her hand all blood was covered on her hands.

"MY HAND! IT HURTS!!" Xiu Lin shouted and her manager looked at her.

"There is broken glass inside your bag! Did you done this on purpose?!" Manager shouted and Hanun shook her head.

"I was with Jieun for the whole time and my bag was in my studio. I don't even stole her money!" Hanun said and the manager took her to the pharmacy.

It was almost night and Hanun was in the entertainment waiting for Xiu Lin's and Manager's return.

"Someone kept the money inside your bag on purpose. I am sorry for suspecting you. You can go." Hanun's manager said and she sighed in relief and left to her home.

"Hanun, are you okay?" Jieun questioned and she tiredly nodded her head.

"Finally, Xiu Lin lies was caught by the other stylists." Rowon said and patted Hanun's shoulder.

"Now, ignore Xiu Lin and the others, fans had send many gifts. Let's check them out." Ami said and took her to the gifts.

Hanun calmed a little bit and took a gift box. She opened and held something which made cuts on her hands deeply

"AHHH!!!" Hanun shouted and the members rushed to then to see what happened.

She saw her fingers and palm had a cut and she threw the box on the ground.

"Omo! BLOOD!" Eunyoo shouted and took her to the kitchen in the search of first aid box.

Yubin looked at the gift box and found a letter. She opened saw the letter written in blood.

"You deserve to die, it's good when everyone hates you. Die you slut bitch motherfucker!!!" It was written and Eun Xiao and Jieun gasped after reading the letter.

Wooyeoung contacted their manager and Ami took photos of the letter and the sharp knife which was inside the box.

"We should send this to our manager." Ami said and forwarded the messages to them.

"Hanun... it will be okay..." Eunyoo said and slowly aided her.

"It hurts..." Hanun said and the tears rolled down till her cheeks. She was really in pain.

She lost her family love, then her best friend, then the person she loved the most.

To be continued....