23: Trying to find solutions

"Haha, why are you joking around Jungwon?!" Jieun playfully said which was all lie.

"Haha, I just wanted you to smile." Jungwon said and looked back to Hanun who smiled at them.

"Anyways, I bad mouthed about Sunghoon infront of the camera woman because she was suspecting me." Hanun said and Jungwon sighed,

"I didn't wanted Sunghoon to get into any rumors because of me so I just talked shit about him." She said hugged Jieun tightly.

Jieun patted her shoulder and tried to stay calm. Jungwon looked at them and sighed once again.

"I wish that Sunghoon will not come to know about this because he will hate me." Hanun said and Jungwon looked at her with pitiful eyes.

Meanwhile.

"Sunghoon-ssi. Please don't take stress over it okay?" Yubin said and broke the hug.

"Thanks." Sunghoon said and smiled at Yubin who smiled back to him.

"And, if you feel lonely do talk to me." Yubin said and Sunghoon nodded and clenched his fists.

"I don't know how come you are friends with Hanun who is a two faced girl." Sunghoon said and Yubin stood there quiet.

Sunghoon tears flowed and Yubin sighed and gave him tissue paper.

"You don't have to cry. Maybe you deserve someone better than her." She said and Sunghoon nodded.

"Hyung, I can't stand this," Niki said and Jake held his hand and tried to calm him down.

"Let's just go from here." Jake said and slowly took Niki from there.

"But hyung we need to stop him." Niki said and Jake sighed and took him to the hotel room.

"What happened?" Jake questioned as he saw Jieun and Jungwon there.

"She bad mouthed about him, and maybe he heard her." Jungwon said and Niki slammed his hand to the wall.

"Why don't we say the truth?!" Niki shouted and Jungwon shook his head as no.

"We don't need to jump into conclusions this early." He said and Jake brushed his hair with his fingers through frustration.

"But why? She loved Sunghoon so much and how come we can't stop him?" Jake questioned and Jungwon sighed,

"Yes, already she is suffering from hate and not even her parents support her. She will get attacked if she knows about this!" Niki said and Jieun slammed the table which made them flinched.

"We need to wait guys... let's just support her okay?" Jieun said and a tear fell form her eye.

"Jieun, don't cry." Jungwon went to her and she burst down into tears.

"She doesn't deserve these things but... we should hope that the things will get okay..." Jieun said and the tears fell from her eye.

"Let's try to find solution..." Jake said.

To be continued...