34: Waiting for her return

"Jake!" Sunghoon shouted and Jake came to him with an apron and spatula on his hand.

"What?" Jake questioned and Sunghoon searched in his apron pockets for Jake's phone.

"What are you doing?" Jake questioned and Sunghoon found his phone and looked at him.

"Chatting with Hanun." He said and Jake sighed and said.

"She is probably in plane right now, she must be tired so don't chat with her." He said and Sunghoon's mood lit up when he realized that Hanun was returning to Korea today.

So, it's been one month and Hanun is finally returning to Korea with a fresh start.

"I can't wait to see her..." He said impatiently and Jake sighed and went back to the kitchen.

Menawhile, Jieun was getting ready to pick her from the airport as she wanted to hug her so tight.

"Babe, do you have to leave now? She will come right?" The lonely sheep questioned Jieun who was fixing her hair.

"Yes I have to, she is my soulmate." She said and gave a glance at Jungwon who was pouting.

"What about me?" Jungwon questioned and Jieun smiled and ruffled his hair.

"You are my boyfriend." She said and was about to turn to the mirror, Jungwon pulled her closer.

She flinched and looked at Jungwon who was staring inside her soul.

"Who is important for you? She or her?" He questioned and Jieun blushed and tried to avoid his contact.

"I...." She said and Jungwon wrapped his arms around her and pulled her more closer to him.

"I bet it's me.." he said and got closer to her face to touch her lips but it was all ruined.

"Jieun Come o- Oh my God SORRY PLEASE CONTINUE!!" Yubin came and spotted them very close to each other and the whole mood was ruined.

Jieun pushed Jungwon and he looked flustered and pissed at the same time. She smiled and gave a peck on his lips,

"Save your kisses." She said and stormed off from there. He stood there shocked and touched his lips.

He squealed in happiness.

Meanwhile, Yubin and Jieun went to the airport to pick Hanun and she was in the middle of the crowd.

The girls waited for her standing outside for the car.

"Gurlsss!!!" Hanun squealed and three of them gave a group hug to each other.

"Let's go inside, it's really crowding." Yubin suggested and they went inside the car.

"So, finally Jieun and Jungwon are dating." Hanun said as she entered the car and Jieun laughed a little.

"Let's not talk about ourselves... umm... yeah, how was your journey?" Jieun questioned and Hanun shrugged her shoulders and gave her a smile.

"Great." She said and they nodded and started bickering as usual.

Hanun opened her self camera and started recording themselves.

"I am leaving Thailand day after tomorrow." Yubin said and the girls nodded.

"I will miss you guys so much!!!" Yubin said and Jieun pouted and three of them hugs to each other tightly.

"So, guys... like this my break ends and I will be vlogging and doing many things." Hanun said and the girls clapped their hands.

"I heard that you had a haircut..." Jieun questioned and Hanun nodded.

"It's somewhat mullet with bangs... the hair are not really short but it reach above my collar bone." Hanun said and Jieun smirked and looked at the camera.

"Our Snowflake had her glow up." She said and Hanun laughed.

The time passed, Hanun decided to visit HYBE as her sister and friends were there.

"Niki!!!" Hanun shouted and gave a hug to him and he giggled and hugged her back.

"How was your break time?" Niki questioned and Hanun shook her head in satisfaction and Niki smiled.

"You could've took a long break because many of your members are in their hometown right now." He said and she shook her head as no.

"Ani... I don't need a long break and one month is totally fine for me. I am thinking to focus in my acting career now." She said and smiled and Niki clapped his hands.

"Acting career... seems cool. It does suit on you." Niki said and Hanun nodded and started to walk with him.

"I want to act in a drama no matter what it takes." She said and she turned around to Niki who was looking at her.

"I will be going to meet others. See you tonight with others." She said and Niki nodded and bidded goodbyes.

Hanun was heading to the office room and she took stairs. She was walking and suddenly she bumped into someone and her phone slipped from her pocket and she didin't realized.

"Sorry." She said and started to walk away.

"Excuse me Engene ssi, your phone." That someone said and she turned around to see a guy in black leather jacket, holding her phone.

"Sunghoon?"

To be continued...