31: Fanboying or loving?

"Her YouTube channel had already gained 500,000 subscribers.." Sunghoon said and pouted.

"I wanted to be the first follower. Hmph!!" He said and subscribed to her channel.

"What are you doing hyung?" Sunoo came and sat beside Sunghoon who was busy in his phone.

"I am watching the first video of Hanun's YouTube channel." He said and looked at the thumbnail.

"Let me see too!!" Sunoo said and joined him.

"Nun-flake Season. Her channel name rocks." Sunoo said and Sunghoon agreed and started to watch the video.

"I am going to India!!!" Hanun shouted in the video and Sunghoon grinned for her cute gestures and reactions.

"My to do list is... meeting my online friends and staying at my bestfriend's house then visiting my grandmother and staying there." Hanun said and Sunghoon was completely lost in the video. Adoring her.

"What is Sunghoon hyung doing?" Jungwon came and looked Sunghoon weirdly making noise and looking at his phone screen.

"He is totally in love." Niki said and went outside from his room.

"AAHHH!!!!!" Sunghoon shouted and Jake ran to him to see that is he all right or not.

"What happened?!" Jake questioned and he showed his phone screen to him.

"She tier haid, her aura hitted me like a truck, I'm dead." He said and kept his face on his pillow and started making weird noises.

Jake was so done and laughed and left from there.

"Hanun, why are you so cute?" Sunghoon said and caressed his phone.

"Jieun... I'm scared..." Jake said to Jieun who was in phone watching Sunghoon in the video call.

"Bruh he is literally fanboying over her." Jieun laughed and eat her food.

"What shall we do about the plan?" Jungwon questioned and Jieun looked at her food and started to think.

"Let Sunghoon know more about Hanun, when he is totally in love with her, He will try his best to confess her." She said and they shook their head.

"OMG HER INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT IS SO AESTHETIC!" Sunghoon shouted and started to like her posts.

"Will you please stop fanboying over her?" Niki said and he glared and Niki and looked at her phone.

"I'm not fanboying, I'm loving her." He said and like the posts.

There was a story in which Hanun asked her followers to ask her anything.

Sunghoon bit his lower lip and slowly started to type.

"Who is your first love?" He wrote but started to delete what he wrote.

"Who do you love?" He said and sighed and started to think what you write.

He got an idea and started to type.

"What if the one whom you love breaks your heart and comes back to apologized you? Will you accepted him or her?" He wrote and send that message to her.

Hours later

A notification popped in his phone and it was her reply to him.

"I would accept his/her apology and say not to repeat the mistake once again. I'm not that cold hearted to the one I love 🤧." She wrote and Sunghoon smiled and sighed a little.

"I hope you will accept my apology too..." he said and looked at her photo when she was at the cherry blossom tree.

Flashback. In Japan

Sunghoon was heading outside to take some fresh air and he saw a tiny girl under a tree.

He peered his eyes to look at her and a small smile formed on his face.

He took his phone and took photos of her.

"Cute..." he said and went to her.

To be continued...