40: A good day?

"The view is great..." Sunghoon said and inhaled the fresh breeze which was passing by.

"What do you think Hanun-ssi?" Sunghoon questioned and looked at the nervous chick who was beside him.

"Yeah..." she said and tiptoed and stretched a little to relax herself.

"Do you have afraid from heights?" Sunghoon questioned and Hanun tilted her head which slowly became to nods as no.

"I have no fear from heights... because... I don't know... they are not scary..." she said and placed her hands on the rod and the air passed and her hair started to blow.

She slowly closed her eyes and enjoyed the moment.

Sunghoon wanted to hug her, He was constantly controlling himself by hugging himself.

"Are you cold?" Hanun questioned and Sunghoon looked at her confused and stood straight.

"Why? What?" He questioned and Hanun imitated him by hugging herself.

"You were like this right?" She questioned and Sunghoon shrugged his shoulders and walked away.

"Weird creature.." Hanun said and started to walk behind him.

The manager came and looked at Hanun to make her final decision.

"So, is this the final house?" Manager questioned and Hanun pursed her lips and gave a look at house once again.

She smiled and shook her head. Manager nodded and they left the house.

Hanun and Sunghoon were waiting in the car till the Manager's return. Hanum was busy taking selfies.

"What are you trying to do?" Sunghoon questioned and Hanun looked at him weirdly.

"Ofcourse selfies." Hanun said and Sunghoon sighed and snatched her phone and started to make some cool pose.

"This is how you take selfies." He said and continued to take selfies with many poses.

"Excuse me Mr. Charming, I'm not handsome or good looking like you so let me do it my way..." she said and snatched her phone from his hands.

"Mr. Charming?" He said to himself and looked at Hanun who was smiling and taking selfies.

"Everyone has their own style and my style is the best style. I don't need any classes from anyone." She said and looked at Sunghoon who just smiled.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Hanun questioned and he chucked and ruffled her hair.

"I like your outcome." He said and Hanun looked at him confused and her brain was not processing.

"My outcome?" She said and Sunghoon laughed and spoke up.

"The way you support yourself... but you are still young who needs to recive alots of love..." he said and Hanun nodded and looked at her hands.

"It's okay. Atleast I'm loving myself..." she said and Sunghoon sighed and held her hand and she looked at him shocked and stiff.

His hands were really warm and her cold hand felt really warm under his company.

"The self love is not always enough. You still need to get love from others. And specially from them who truly loves you." He said and her heart started to flutter.

Hanun couldn't really say anything as she realized his words were right.

Is only self love is enough for a person? A person who sacrifice something to others and forgets about her own.

Is this right?

"Did you get what I said?" Sunghoon questioned and he realized he was touching her hands for a long time.

"Sorry." He said and moved his hand from her's and she was all blank. She was still processing.

"Guys, you both are free, do you wanna hang out?" Manager came and questioned them. Sunghoon didin't wanted to make Hanun uncomfortable.

"I will just go to HYB-" He was about to complete his sentence she spoke up.

"It's almost past 12 we will have lunch at my favorite restaurant." Hanun said and Sunghoon looked at her confused yet happy.

"Really? Okay then." Manager said and started to drive the car.

Sunghoon just looked at Hanun who was looking outside the window. He felt really happy.

The day passed by and Sunghoon and Hanun had a day out. The manager dropped Sunghoon at the HYBE labels and took Hanun to her dorm.

Sunghoon happily went to his dorm after doing some work.

Jake and Niki looked at him who was laughing and giggled lonely for no reason.

Jay looked at him weirdly and walked away from him.

"Hyung what happened?" Jungwon came and Sunghoon shook his head and left him dumbfounded there.

Jake, Niki and Jungwon looked at eachother and shrugged their shoulders.

Sunghoon took a bath and went to his bed and started to look at his phone. Scrolling over his gallery filled with Hanun's photos.

Then a notification popped and Sunghoon flinched when he realized from whom he received the message.

My Future GF ❄ 🤍

Sunghoon-ssi?

Are you sleeping?

Oh? You replied.

No, I'm not sleeping.

Oh.

I was just... I wanted to thank
you for staying with me.

No thanks needed.

It was a good day... with you.

We should hang out more
if you want right?

Yes... we should 😊

And soon we will be neighbors so,
It will be more fun.

Yeah...

Jungwon and Jieun will be meeting
and Jake will tutor me Maths and
Physics.

Oh...

Jake and you...

Yes, now I'm feeling sleepy so take care!!!

My Future GF ❄ 🤍 is offline

"She had a good day with me..." He said and started to hit his bedsheets hardly out of happiness.

"Something really happened to Hyung..." Sunoo said and Niki nodded and agreed with him 100%

To be continued...