35: Making you mine

"Sunghoon-ssi..." she said to herself and stood there froze. He was confused. Didin't know what to do.

"Engene ssi?" He questioned and she flinched and looked at him again and looked at her phone in his hands.

"Ah... thank you." She said and snatched her phone and started to walk away but his voice made him stop.

"How was your break?" He questioned and she turned around to look at him who was quite showing interest in her.

She didn't responded and tried to avoid him but she heard his footsteps following her.

"I missed you so much." He said and those words made her stop for a moment.

She was pretty shocked for the words he said and she took a deep breath and took a look at him one again.

"What?" She questioned and he smiled and held her hands and looked at her. She flinched and looked at him.

"You look pretty too..." he said and caressed her head. She was trying to loose her hands from his grip.

"Let me go..." she slowly said and he smirked and pulled her closer to him and came closer to her face.

Fuck butterflies but the whole damn zoo was dancing inside Hanun's stomach when she saw Sunghoon this close.

"Engene ssi?" Sunghoon questioned and Hanun woke up from her dreams and looked at Sunghoon who was still there holding her phone.

"Oh, thank you." She said and took her phone and looked at him who wanted to talk but didin't know what to talk.

She bowed and started to walk but he made some noise which made her turn to him.

"How was your break?" He questioned and Hanun didin't wanted to refuse him so she spoke up.

"It was good..." she said and walked away. Sunghoon stood there and nodded after she disappeared.

"I was daydreaming like stupid..." Hanun said to herself and smacked her head for a moment.

"I wanted to talk more with you..." Sunghoon said whole scratching his back of the neck awkwardly.

Hanun stayed calm after the whole zoo stopped dancing inside her stomach.

She entered the office room and saw Lee Sooman CEO who was talking with Bang Sihyuk.

"You're here." Bang Sihyuk caught her attention and she bowed and with their permission she took place.

"How was your break?" CEO Lee questioned and she shook her head and gave them a smile.

"It was good." She said and they both smiled aback which made her less nervous.

"But you came a little bit early. One month is enough for you?" CEO Lee questioned and she shook her head as no and awkwardly shrugged her shoulders.

"No, I am good and moreover, I wanted to stay here that is why I returned here." She said and they nodded.

"Well, we don't have any plans to your group as everyone are in a break... you can still take a break if you want." CEO Lee said and she stood quiet.

"Is there something you want to say?" Bang Sihyuk questioned and she hesitated to say.

"I... want to live in an apartment... as in our dorm no one is actually living so, with my manager unnie and oppa I want to live there..." she said and Bang Sihyuk and Lee Sooman exchanged glances to each other and looked at Hanun once again.

"Umm... okay then, since youa re independent so I can allow you." Sooman said and she thanked them.

"Thank you CEO, thank you Pd-nim." She bowed and made her way to the exit.

"I could've said about my acting..." she said and sighed.

"But it's okay, let me rent an apartment first." She said and went to her studio.

As she was walking she spotted Sunghoon who was doing nothing but walking here and there.

She looked at him and hesitated to walk by him. She bit her lower lip and was about to back off Sunghoon saw her.

"Hanun-ssi!" He said and walked to her fastly and she stood there slightly shocked.

"What?" She questioned and Sunghoon stood infront of her with no words in his mouth.

He just admired Hanun for a while but Hanun was really confused and her heart rate raised.

"Sunghoon ssi?" She questioned and He looked into her soul which almost made her faint inside herself.

"I missed you so much." He said and Hanun was shocked when he said those words.

"Oh..." Hanun said and Sunghoon smiled and she gave a look at him again and looked at the pillar or the glass.

"I will be going..." she said and was about to walk, he held her hand and pulled her a little closer.

Hanun was shocked when he made a sudden move.

"Didn't you miss me?" He questioned and Hanun stared at him and She scoffed.

"Why would I miss you? I think you hated me right?" She said and tried to hide her shyness by acting cool.

"And moreover... I didn't even care that you existed." She said and Sunghoon stopped and Hanun realized that she was getting too far.

"Oh..." he said and let her hands go from his hands. Hanun looked at him, who was upset because of her words.

"Why did you missed me? You hated me." Hanun questioned and Sunghoon looked at her and held her shoulders and pulled her closer.

She flinched once again and Sunghoon seemed really serious.

"No matter what happens Hanun, I will make you mine soon." He said and Hanun almost had a big heart attack.

"I was wrong to be mad at you even it's not your fault but, I have another chance to make you mine." He said and then Sunghoon let her go.

Hanun started to breath heavily and looked at Sunghoon who seemed concerned.

"I don't know what you will do but, I will never fall for you again because I have moved on." She said and Sunghoon gave a glance at her and held her hand.

"Even if you move on, you still have space for me in your heart. And I know it." He said and Hanun lowkey gasped ans looked at him shocked.

"Why would you move on if I am your first love?" He said and Hanun gulped and looked at him and tried to avoud his contact.

"Hanun is in total trouble." Jake said and Niki, Yubin nodded and looked at them.

To be continued...