10: 썸남 [Crush in korean slang]

~Sseom nam~

It was a maknae line Vlive where Yubin, Jieun and Hanun were bickering as usual.

Jieun took the tab and started to read comments.

"Have you guys stan idols?" Jieun said and Yubin and Hanun looked at the camera dramatically.

"Of course!" Yubin and Hanun shouted and three of them laughed together.

"I know BTS because of my friends... I stanned BTS then TXT then Enhypen." Yubin said and the girls nodded.

"I started stanning BTS after watching Run MV then I started stanning Gfriend because of my sister and like that slowly slowly I started stanning many groups." Hanun said Jieun lowkey clapped her hands.

"Mine is quite similar with Hanun." Jieun said and she continued to read the comments.

"Have you guys ever fall in love with someone? If you did can you share the story?" Jieun said and Yubin squealed.

"Uuuuuu~" yubin said and they started to laugh awkwardly.

"Well, I have a big crush on someone. He is my first love you can say..." Hanun said and Yubin and Jieun started clapping.

"He is not my school mate nor my childhood bestfriend... but he is someone I admire..." she said and got lost in thoughts.

"Because of him the sadness in my life disappeared." She said and Jieun smiled.

"He was something which made me special." She said.

"I can't say who is that because I don't want to cause any trouble to him but I can just say that... I love him so much." Hanun said and hid her face through shyness.

"AWWWN~" The members squealed and Hanun sat up and acted like nothing happened.

"That was a really deep yet cute love story of yours." Yubin said.

"Maybe the love story hasn't started yet." Jieun said and looked at Hanun who gave her a death glare.

"Just kidding guys~" Jieun said and Hanun looked at the camera.

"Guys! I swear that I am not gonna date him okay?! And I am gonna die single!" Hanun shouted and three of them laughed together.

"But I want to say something. Hanun is a really great actor." Jieun said and Hanun laughed.

"Infront of cameras she acts like she doesn't has any crush but infront of us she faints." Jieun said and Yubin agreed.

|| Jake pov

"Poor little girl." I said and looked at Hanun who was saying about her love story.

"Jake hyung... Sunghoon is also watching her Vlive." Niki questioned and I looked at Sunghoon who was laughing while looking at the live.

"Don't you think he likes Hanun?" Niki questioned and I  smacked his arm.

"Don't say Sunghoon's and Hanun's name together. It's a damn secret." I said and looked at Sunghoon again.

"Maybe he is not laughing because of Hanun... he is laughing because of Yubin." I said.

To be continued...