33: They dating and she single

2 days later..

"Uh... I should call unnie..." Hanun said while resting on her bed and looking her contacts.

"Hello unnie~" Hanun said and there was no response. She looked confused.

"Unnie?" She said and her eyes widen when she heard this.

"I am Yeonjun..." he said and Hanun gasped and sat on the bed while keeping her hand on her mouth.

"Yeonjun oppa... my unnie will be home this time...." She said in horror and he cleared his throat.

"Uh actually-" Yeonjun was about to say something Miso started to speak.

"Oppa which movie do you like?" She said and Hanun scoffed and looked at the phone.

"Movie?!" She said and Miso started to speak.

"Hi Hanun. Why did you called me?" Miso said and Hanun was sure that she was hiding something and she know what she was hiding.

"Unnie... why Yeonjun is in your apartment?" Hanun questioned and Miso awkwardly chuckled.

"Actually... he just came..." Miso said to hide the truth and groaned angrily which made Miso flinch.

"Tell me the truth!" Hanun shouted and Yeonjun took phone from Miso's hand.

"We are dating, don't scare my girl." He said and hugged Miso.

Hanun scoffed in disbelief.

"Since when?" She said while controlling her explosion.

"Yesterday...." Miso said and Hanun shook her head in disbelief and sighed.

"You know what? I called you in a very wrong time. It was good when you still hide your relationship with me. Okay? Now, go and enjoy your romantic time! I'm not gonna be the damn third wheeler." Hanun said and before both could say anything she ended the call.

"Unnie finally found a trustable man. Congrats." She said to herself and was about to leave her room. Her phone rang.

And it was Jungwon's video call.

"Hello Jungwon." She said and saw interlocked hands, she was confused.

"We both are dating!!!" Jieun shouted and Hanun felt shocked after hearing her.

"What the..." she said and Jieun faced the camera and grinned widely.

"I will be dying single." Hanun whined and Jungwon and Jieun started laughing.

"Why?! When I left Korea why there are many things happening?!" Hanun shouted and Jungwon rested his head on her shoulder.

"Okay, when this all happened?" Hanun detective mode was on and Jieun giggled.

"Like 3 days ago it all happened. He confessed me first and I was shock and didn't talked with him till day before yesterday. " Jieun said and Jungwon continued.

"Then the yesterday she approached me and confess her feelings." He said and both of them looked at each other and smiled.

"I canceled my ticket to Malaysia." Jieun said and Hanun heavily sighed and rolled her eyes.

"I am gonna die single for sure." She said and added Jake to the video call.

Jake was on the voice call not letting his face shown.

"Jungwon and Jieun. You know?" Hanun questioned and Jake started to laugh.

"Yes, I know!!" He said and Hanun pouted and played with her fingers.

"Jake, let's die single okay?" She said and looked at Jieun and Jungwon who were looking at each other.

"Ugh Stop you two lovebirds! Let's just end the call if you both want to look at each other!" Hanun shouted and Jake continued to laugh.

"Anyways, did you guys kissed each other?" Jake questioned and Jieun looked shocked.

"Yes" - Jungwon
"No" - Jieun

Jake started to clap his hands and Hanun scoffed and started to hit her pillow.

Jungwon and Jieun exchanged glances to each other shyly.

"You know what? Yeonjun and Unnie started to date too!!" Hanun squealed and the lovebirds congratulated them.

"Do enhypen and Star-light know about this relation?" Hanun questioned Jungwon and Jake and they nodded.

"You know what? Jungwon was having an anxiety attack when he came to home after confessing her." Jake said and Jungwon faceplamed.

"He was having mental breakdown. And we all were worried about him." Jake said and Hanun nodded.

"Happens happens..." she said and spotted Jungwon and Jieun looking at each other once again.

"Jake, let this new couple stare at each other. I don't want to be the third wheeler." Hanun said and the lovebirds started laughing.

"Yeah, they are dating and we are still single." Jake said and they bidded goodbyes and ended the call.

To be continued...