43: Throwing a party

Hanun was getting ready for her house warming party. As her unnies were on a break, she decided to video call them.

Eunyoo were not in Korea. The others went to their native country except Jieun.

And Hanun decided to call her neighbours nothing but Enhypen.

Engenes and Twinkles like to see Enhypen and Star-light collaborating so Hanun decided to record the vlog of it.

"Guests are coming in half hour... till then I will prepare decoration for the ice-cream!" Hanun said to the camera and took the icecram box from the fridge and started decorating it with whipping cream on the top with sponge cake.

Time passed and finally the door bell rang and the manager went to open the door.

"Welcome home!!!" Hanun shouted and ran to the door with the camera and Enhypen started entering house.

"Wow! Hanun is finally living alone!!!" Jake shouted as he was the first who entered.

"Congratulations Hanun-ah." Jay said and came with some packets on his hands.

"WoWoW." Niki came by making stupid noises. Hanun laughed and let him entered.

Like that they all entered and yet the party was started. Sunghoon was acting like Hanun's husband and she didn't noticed it.

Someone knocked and she opened the door, to her surprise, it was Eunyoo and Xiao.

"Unnie?!" Hanun gasped in shock and they both giggled and hugged the maknae tightly.

"I missed you guys so much!" Hanun exclaimed and Sunghoon looked at her proudly.

"Thanks to Sunghoon who made this plan." Eun Xiao said and Hanun looked at him and smiled.

"Come on in fast." Hanun said and they entered and started chit chatting.

Hanun excused herself and went to the kitchen and Sunghoon followed her.

"What are you doing?" Sunghoon questioned and Hanun looked at him and turned around.

"Ice cream." She said and went to the fridge and took out the box of ice-cream she made.

"Let me help you." Sunghoon said and took out some icecream bowls and started to add ice-cream.

Sunghoon tasted the icecream with his finger and looked satisfied.

"It's tasty!" He said and looked at Hanun who smiled and tasted the icecream once again.

"Yes of course it would be tasty." She said and Sunghoon smirked and took some ice-cream on her finger and poked it on her nose.

Hanun gasped and looked at Sunghoon angrily and laughed and came closer to her face.

"You're such a wife material." He said and Hanun started to blush all of a sudden.

"Yes of course I'm a girl and I would be a good wife." She said and Sunghoon chuckled.

"So, will you marry me?" He said and Hanun choked on her own saliva and looked at him a little shocked.

"I love girls like you." He said and Hanun tried to avoid his eye contact as he was staring at her.

"HANUN! BRING SOME ICECREAM!" Niki shouted and Hanun flinched.

"Yes, coming!" She shouted and sped up to put ice-cream on the tray and left the kitchen.

Sunghoon laughed and followed her again.

To be continued...