17: Reharsals with Joy

Finally Enhypen, TXT and Starlight has arrived at Japan for MAMA. They were at the hotel.

"Ugh, Sunghoon didn't even let me meet them, I wanted to take a Selfie with Kai." Hanun whined and Yubin laughed at little and Jieun dramatically flipped her hair.

"You both were having a really romantic time you know?" She said and Yubin looked at Hanun and she scoffed.

"Bitch he don't even like me, why would he be romantic with me?" Hanun seriously said and Yubin nodded.

"Yes, all though he is least interested in girls." She said and Jieun dramatically shook her head.

"Whenever, I see you both, the love blooms there." She said and Hanun rolled her eyes and saw TXT with Enhypen.

"My giants!!!!" She shouted and ran to them. They looked happy and she gave half hugs to them.

"Why haven't you grow up yet?" Kai teased and rolled her eyes.

"Because I don't want to crash my head to the tree like you," She gave a reply which made him speechless.

"Anyways, you said you will meet us in the plane. What happened?" Soobin questioned and she awkwardly scratched her neck and looked at Sunghoon who was beside him.

"A stupid human didn't let me go to you guys." She said and Sunghoon's eyes grew wider and gave her a 'What?!' glance.

She shrugged her shoulders and went to Yeonjun.

"So Yeonjun-ssi, have you talked with my sister?" She questioned and he sighed and looked at his phone.

"She seems busy so I haven't called or texted yet." He said she lowered her head and rolled her eyes.

'That's what my sister is doing right now with you,' She thought and looked at him again.

"Don't hesitate to text her, she maybe wants some company so just talk to her okay?" She said and he nodded and left to her hotel room.

She took a shower and headed to MAMA stage for the rehearsal.

She wore this for the first time, showing off her abs. Jieun smirked and approached her.

"Why are you wearing this." She questioned and Hanun looked at her.

"My wish." She said and Jieun looked at her so done and kept her hand on her shoulder.

"What about... you wore it for Sunghoon?" She said and Hanun almost choked.

"Are you serious? Go and search for Jungwon, he was asking everyone about where you were gone." She said and Jieun stormed off for Jungwon.

"So, shall we start the rehearsals?" She questioned and the team nodded and they started the rehearsals.

The modern dance finished and the whole teamwork finished. Now it was the Enhypen and Starlight moment where they all dance together.

The rehearsal ended smoothly and they the team happily laughed in celebration and gave high five to each other.

"Good job guys!" Hanun the maknae on the stage shouted and they people laughed and agreed with her.

"Let's take break." Heeseung suggest and she nodded and they went inside the waiting room and the managers came with the food.

Sunghoon sat beside Yubin yet infront of Hanun. Jieun and Jungwon sat together as he was forcing her to sit.

She was eating the Japanese food really fastly and Niki looked at her disgustedly.

"What?" Hanun annoying asked her and Niki took a tissue paper and pressed her lips with that.

"wipe your food from your mouth." He said and Sunghoon gave a glare at Niki.

"Guys, we are not leaving Japan after the MAMA ends." One of the manager came and announced.

"Enhypen and Starlight will be having a special show which will be shooted her for a month." He said and they clapped their hands.

The manager left and Niki and Hanun gave a high five to each other.

Meanwhile Jake was enjoying Sunghoon's reaction when Niki and Hanun were laughing and giggling at each other.

To be continued...