30: Watching from a distance

"I am going to HYBE entertainment!" Niki shouted and wore his shoes.

"But, today is a day off." Jungwon exclaimed and rubbed his eyes as he just woke up.

"I will be not coming, send my regards to Hanun." Jake, I said who was doing workouts.

"Okay then, in two hours and Hanun will leave to the airport." Niki said and was about to leave someone said.

"WAIT!! I will be coming too..." Sunghoon said and Jungwon's jaw dropped.

Niki looked at Jake and he nodded his head. Niki looked at Sunghoon weirdly.

"Do it fast, I don't want to get late." Niki said and Sunghoon wore his shoes really fast and both of them took off.

"Finally, Sunghoon is trying to approach Hanun." Jungwon said and Jake wiped his sweat and went to him.

"What about Hanun? Will she accept him?" Jake questioned and Jungwon nodded.

"Jieun told me that Hanun loved Sunghoon since ever her eyes fall on him, and moreover who hates first love?" He said and Jake nodded.

"HANUN-AHH!!!" Jieun shouted and gave a hug to Hanun tightly. Yubin laughed at them.

"I will miss you so much." Jieun fake cried and Hanun looked at her weirdly.

"It's not like I'm gonna die." Hanun said and Yubin smacked her hand.

"Don't say those stupid words." Yubin said and Hanun giggled.

"Someone~ is leaving me~ I will be aAaAAall~ AllOoOoonNe~" Someone came while singing and Hanun turned around to see Niki.

"Are you drunk?" Jieun questioned and he pouted and looked at Hanun.

"Please come back soon, if you will be not here then to whom I will tease?" Niki said and Hanun smiled and started to hit him.

"I will come back!" Hanun shouted and looked at his back to see someone.

"Jake? Didn't he came?" Hanun questioned and Niki nodded.

"He said me to send his regards to you." Niki said and they continued to laugh and bickering.

Sunghoon was looking at Hanun from the behind of the pillar.

He looked her smiling and laughing. A small smile was formed on his face.

But, he realized when he broke her heart and made her cry and made her feel guilt for no reason.

"Nun Seong I, I will make you mine soon, and I am sorry to break your heart." He said and gave another glance at her.

"I will be watching you from a distance till you feel comfortable with me." He said and lowered his head.

"I will make you mine soon..." he said and left from there.

Like that Hanun bidded goodbyes to the members and left to the airport.

Niki took Jieun and Yubin to Sunghoon.

"Why did you came here?" Jieun questioned and looked at Sunghoon angrily.

"You guys will help me right? If she still likes me, I will make sure that to never break her heart again." He said and Niki glared at him.

"What if she doesn't likes you?" He questioned and Sunghoon paused for a second and spoke up.

"I will make her fall in love with him again." He said and Yubin stopped them.

"Hanun still likes Sunghoon. It doesn't means that she hates him now," she said and Jieun looked at her confused.

"And moreover, Hanun deserves a man whom she likes." She said and looked at Sunghoon.

"All though these things happened, she even accepted my apology, can't she accept his apology?" She said and Niki nodded his head.

"We will help you." Jieun said and Sunghoon smiled.

"Since she went on a break, no one will be disturbing her and till then we need to make a plan." Yubin said and they nodded and gave *extremed ready to accomplish the mission* vibes.

To be continued....