49: Staying by her

The news had spread and it became a hot topic among K-pop world.

News Article

The brave act of the famous girl group member Hanun to save her member Ami from the stalker

3rd November 2023

A former member of Star-light member Haruta Ami who returned to Korea after her break came to know a stalker was following her since she was in Japan.

She informed about the stalker and the management took care of her and kept an eye on her by adding a tracker on her clothes.

Not only some days after, Ami was waiting for her manager at the parking lot to pick her up, the stalker kidnapped her and took her to an abandoned under construction building.

The other member, the Maknae of the group, Snowflake aka Hanun followed Ami's location with the Manager.

We came to know that the car was stucked when they were near at the location. The 17 years old girl managed to come from the car and went to find Ami.

The manager followed Hanun but the stalker who was watching them attacked manager on the head.

The girl managed to free Ami bit the stalker came and there they had a fight.

The stalker stabbed at Hanun's shoulder and hit her on the head that her head started bleeding.

The police arrived at the same time and catched the stalker.

This all happened 5 days ago.

The police came to know about the stalker who's name is Kim Seonhwa who is a man in his 20's and he used to work in Japan. He is a Rapist and he did kidnapped girls in Japan.

Meanwhile, Hanun is resting in Hospital, and Ami had woke up from her sleep after 2 days of rest.

The police had asked some more questions from her and she did said that the stalker misbehaved with her and tried to do inappropriate things with her.

Hanun is still sleeping and Ami mentioned that "Hanun was the one who got injured more than me."

We didin't get further more news about this topic.

The company had promised the fans to make sure to keep the girls more safe.

Hanun made a brave move to save her member. Let's all pray for Hanun's and Ami's health.

#brave_Hanun #keep_them_safe #Prayforthem #Stalker #love_them

COMMENTS:

@Wellbethelights : Omg. Our Snowflake did a big act to save our Ami!! Omg I'll pray day and night for her.