27: Hating a 15 years old girl

"Hanun is not okay." Jieun said to the manager and the members who sighed.

"And who uploaded the photo of her hitting Xui Lin, she didn't even hit her!" Eunyoo defended her.

"Hanun is home resting so it's okay. And her phone is with me." Eun Xiao said and the members nodded. Looking Looking the gate messages coming to her phone.

It was just the next day, middle of the night someone uploaded a photo of Hanun who was about to hit Xiu lin.

But thanks to the entertainment who took the situation down.

"Yubin, you should've stayed there. Rowon had some stuffs to take care here." Wooyeong said and Jieun glared at Yubin who stood there quiet.

"It's okay, atleast Rowon is there. We still have to take care of others." Eun Xiao said and the members nodded.

"What should we do about Xiu Lin?" Ami questioned and manager looked at them.

"We are thinking to remove her from the group." Manager said and the girls looked at him shocked. Eunyoo nodded.

"Her behavior is really bad and she tried to frame Hanun, she need to get removed from our group." Eunyoo said and the girls nodded.

"Where is she though?" Wooyeong questioned and Eunyoo sighed.

"Probably at airport." Eunyoo said and they nodded.

"I think the company will reveal the truth so that these mean comments and people will stop hating her." Eun Xiao said.

Meanwhile.

"Hanun is not that type of girl!" Jake shouted and looked at the photo.

"The company had declared that she was not the girl, it was all fake." Heeseung said and the members nodded.

"But, I heard that Xiu lin was the one who created the mess, she started to hit Hanun and someone took her photo and uploaded it." Jungwon said and Niki looked at him.

"What?" Niki said and Jungwon sighed,

"Nothing much happened, neither Jieun is telling me about it." Jungwon said someone slammed.

"Can you please stop talking about her?" Sunghoon said and they looked at him confused.

"What wrong she did? We are just supporting her." Sunoo said and Jake nodded his head.

"And did you read the comments, they are really mean and-" Jay was about to speak and Sunghoon gave a death glare.

"She deserved for what she did." He coldly said and left them dumbfounded.

"What's gotten into him?" Niki said frustratedly and Jake and Jungwon exchanged glances.

Hanun was in her room. Staring at nothing, she had her ipad and opened her Instagram and saw many hatred comments towards her.

_

@Kim_Nunflake - is it real that Hanun behaved with Xiu lin like that? That's so mean. I really regretting liking her.

@Xiuli'ns_darls - I knew that she is a bitch, she always acts like she is greater that every one and I hate her even more.

@Mamalinxiu - bitch u deserve to die. Fuck and go to hell.

@linismygod - fuck off you slut. I hope you break your neck and die!!!

@Someiznilu - she is just 15 and so greedy for having fans and receiving much love. Bitch just go to hell!!

@lalalummi - I bet that her parents are not so proud to have a daughter like her. If she dies the peace will be returned to this world.
_

She stopped reading the comments and looked at her hand which had band aid.

She sighed and tried to take some sleep but she couldn't.

"Are you feeling low?" She heard someone and she turned around.

"Hybrid?" Hanun exclaimed and he smiled and gave her a warm big hug.

"Noona, you are having hard time right? It's okay. Big bro came here to hug you." he said and broke the hug.

"So, how is going on with Hoon?" Charlie questioned and Hanun heavily sighed.

"He hates me now..." she said and Charlie gasped and looked at Hanun. She explained the whole story. The bad mouth about him, Sunghoon likes Yubin, Xiu Lin incident and the gift box incident.

"Noona...." Charlie became teary and hugged her once again.

"Let me say everything on my stream!" Charlie got angry and was about to open his phone Hanun stopped him.

"The company will handle." Hanun said and Charlie heavily sighed and held her hands.

"Don't worry, everything will become fine." Charlie said and Hanun fake smiled.

"How? Penguin hates me now." She said and wiped her tear.

"Noona, this is a love story of you and your ice prince and these incidents will happen!" Charlie said and Hanun softly chuckled and looked at him.

"All though he broke your heart and and I'm never gonna forgive him but, what if you both will end up loving each other?" He said and Hanun smacked his broad shoulder.

"I am just telling the truth. You are the only one who believes in fate and those stuff. Why don't you think like that?" She looked at him and stayed quiet for a moment.

"But... I could be truth to Luna and this won't happen right?" Hanun said and Charlie sighed.

"Dengue, in every love story drama is included. Maybe this is the drama in your story. Who knows?" Charlie said and Hanun shrugged her shoulders and plopped on the bed.

"Anyways I'm tired..." she said and Charlie smiled and took out his phone.

"Wanna play among us?" He questioned and she sighed and gestured him towards her fractured hand.

Charlie sighed but still managed to laugh her for the rest of the day.

To be continued...