25: The cold rejection

Hanun was waiting for Sunghoon impatiently and she was feeling nervous.

"So you did came." Sunghoon said and she turned around to see Sunghoon.

He came and sat infront of her. Hanun smiled but something was not right.

His cold aura attacked her. She was scared to talk with him.

"Why did you called me?" Hanun questioned and Sunghoon rolled his eyes and looked at her,

"To clear some misunderstandings." He said and Hanun looked at him confused.

"See, I don't care about your feelings so, please stop liking me because I like someone else." He said and Hanun's heart shattered into pieces.

"Sunghoon-ssi..." Hanun said and Sunghoon was so done with her and gave her the last glance.

"I think, I have regretted liking you because you are a two faced girl." Sunghoon coldly said and left her there.

"Sunghoon -ssi wait!" Hanun shouted and held his blazer sleeve to stop him.

"Why do you hate me?" Hanun questioned and Sunghoon didin't replied and walked away.

"ATLEAST TELL ME WHO DO YOU LIKE?!" She shouted and the tears started to flow from her eyes.

"Lim Yubin, she is much better than you. I should've looked at her before looking at you." Sunghoon coldly replied and left from there.

Hanun broke down into tears and gave a glance to Sunghoon who was with Yubin.

The both walked away.

What wrong she did to him? Does she had to deserve this hate from the one she loved the most?

Hanun tried to stop crying but she was really heart broken. She was helpless for herself.

She slowly walked to her dance practice room and wiped her tears.

"Hanun! What's wrong?!" Jieun rushed to her and cupped her face.

"Sunghoon.., doesn't likes me..." Hanun said and Jieun gasped and hugged her.

"I was wrong Jieun... I should've told the truth to Luna that I liked him because..." Hanun said and stopped talking and continued to cry.

Jieun controlled her tears because she didin't expected that this would happen.

"He likes Yubin now." Hanun said and broke the hug. Jieun scoffed and then Yubin entered.

"Yubin!" Jieun shouted and she looked at them. Yubin ignored them and looked for her bag.

Jieun went to her and held her wrist tightly which made Yubin turn.

"Why did you hide it?!" Jieun shouted which made Yubin flinched.

"What did I hide from you?" Yubin questioned and Hanun looked at her confused.

Jieun scoffed and looked at Hanun and sighed heavily. She gave a glare to Yubin and spoke up.

"The fan letters, the photos of Sunghoon. You like him don't you?" Jieun said and Yubin looked shocked.

"How did you know?" Yubin terrifically questioned and Jieun raised her hand to slap her face but she couldn't.

"You like Sunghoon?" Hanun questioned Yubin and she kept quiet.

"SAY ME IF YOU LIKE SUNGHOON OR NOT?!" Hanun shouted and started to cry.

Yubin stood there quiet, without making any movement or noise.

"Hanun, let's go from here. There is no meaning for staying infront of fake people." Jieun said and tried to drag but Hanun denied.

"If you told me about your feelings towards him, I would've stopped liking him. Because you are my best friend." Hanun said and Yubin looked at her.

"This is the reason, why I have trust issues and many negetive things in me which I try to hide from everyone." She said and Yubin stared at her.

"And, don't think it's your fault. Because I was the one who created the mess." Hanun said and Jieun sighed,

"And. Don't you ever think that I will be your friend anymore because our relationship is ended here. I hate you Yubin. I fucking hate you." Hanun said and left her alone. Jieun gave a pity look to Yubin and followed Hanun.

"What have I done." Yubin said and crouched down and started to cry.

To be continued...