14: Switching the position

"What?!" The girls shouted and Eunyoo sighed.

"She talked with the CEO and she is gonna leave China tomorrow." Eunyoo said and the girls sighed.

"Her mother was a heart patient since a very long time..." Rowon said and Eun Xiao nodded.

"May her mother get better soon." Hanun said and the girls nodded.

"And she told us not to visit at the airport." Eunyoo said and they all agreed and went to their rooms.

"Huh! now Xiu Lin is gone then it will be more easier to us." Jieun said and Hanun looked at her.

"I mean, she was annoying you right? I am not talking bad about her..." Jieun innocently said and looked at her phone.

All of a Hanun gasped and Yubin and Jieun looked at her in horror.

"What's wrong?!" Both of the girls exclaimed and Hanun looked at them.

"Who will do Xiu Lin's dance part in the collaboration then?" Hanun said and Jieun smirked and Yubin shook her head.

Next day

"ME?!" Hanun shouted and the manager flinched.

"Yes you then who?" He sarcastically said and Hanun pouted and looked at Jieun who was busy smirking.

"Jieun will be the only girl in the disco performance." He said and I gave Jieun a fake smile.

"You need to take Xiu Lin's part in the dance." He said and left from there.

Hanun nervously bit her lip and looked at Jieun.

"Xiu Lin unnie and Sunghoon oppa has skin ship right?" She said and Hanun sighed and crouched down.

"What should I do?" She whined and Eun Xiao came and held her hand.

"Hey, it's just a skin ship matter, and moreover you are really great in acting." She said and Hanun nodded and confidently walked to the dance practice room.

She was about to open the door, she stopped and took a deep breath.

"Ugh I can't do this!" She shouted at herself and was about to open door, Sunghoon opened the door.

"OH HI SUNGHOON-SSI!" She shouted and Sunghoon flinched and looked at her weirdly.

"Hi..." he slowly said and gave way to let her inside the room.

As she was walking, her clumsy ass made her foot imbalanced and she fell down.

But she didn't got hurt.

Sunghoon held her wrist and pulled her closer to him.

Hanun was completely frozen. She was staring at his eyes and her heart was exploded.

"Are you okay?" He questioned but she didin't respond.

Jieun saw them and she slowly took a photo of them and walked away.

"Hanun-ssi?" He questioned and she blinked and nodded and pulled her wrist from his hand.

"I am okay." She said and gave him a smile.

He awkwardly smiled and both of them went to the other teammates.

"Well... I am gonna be the part of the modern team..." Hanun said, Jungwon and Heeseung started to congratulate her.

"So let's start practicing." She said and like that they started to practice.

The time passed and Sunghoon and Hanun were still practicing. Rest of the members went for a short break.

Like that the skin ship part has came.

She has to hold Sunghoon's arm and he has to take her other hand and spin her around and he has to hold her waist and she has to bend backwards.

She started to hesitate a little and both of them slowly started to practice.

Sunghoon held her hand and slowly spin her around.

He held her waist and bent backwards. He held her tightly so that she won't fall.

When she stood up she got close to Sunghoon's chest.

She gulped and looked at him awkwardly.

"Let's practice one more time.." Sunghoon awkwardly said and she nodded and both of them continued practicing.

Meanwhile Niki and Jieun were peeking from the door gap.

"I think they will work out..." Niki said and Jieun nodded.

"I knew it, some more moments please." Jieun prayed and Niki kept his hand on her shoulder.

"Don't pray... because the fate has already decided that they are gonna end up together." Niki said and they heard someone coughing.

They both turned around to saw Jungwon glaring at Niki by judging him from upside down.

"Jieun, your manager is calling you." Jungwon said and she left from there.

Niki continued to watch them and the jealous Jungwon smacked his arm.

"I'm not even close with Jieun, how you became that close with her?" He whined and Niki smirked.

"Because I'm Nicki Manaj." He said and Jungwon sighed and followed Jieun.

To be continued....