51: Acting career

March 2023

Hanun is really going trendy these days as she had came in a drama as a cameo.

Her acting was great and Twinkles were really shock after watching her acting videos.

The girls were at their dorm having a good afternoon after a very very long time.

"Hanun... you are being trend!" Jieun shouted and Hanun came from the kitchen and placed ramyeon infront of the girls.

"Your dream had finally came girl!" Ami shouted after Jieun and Hanun awkwardly chuckled and chugged her drink.

"So... Will you do any drama now?" Eun Xiao questioned her and she spilled the juiced on her clothes and Yubin looked at her and helped her to clean.

"No! Like... yes but no... cause we just finished our promotions and..." she said and didn't knew what more to say.

"You can act girl! You have that talent!" Eunyoo said and Hanun sighed took chopsticks to eat the ramyeon.

"High school girl would suit you very well." Xiao said and Wooyeong agreed with her.

"Also the tough school girl. Like the cool one." Wooyeong continued and they did ate the ramyeon.

"But guys... I don't have confidence do act..." Hanun exclaimed and everyone looked at her shocked.

"Hanun-ah! You are capable of everything!" Xiao and Jieun shouted at one time and she flinched.

"Forget about me and what about you Jieun? What happened between you and Jungwon oppa?" Hanun questioned them and Jieun looked at her and the members.

She awkwardly chuckled and looked at them once again.

"We are doing so so... hehe" Jieun said and Hanun looked at her confused.

"What do you mean by so so?" Xiao questioned and Jieun sighed and hugged Wooyeong who was beside her.

"Aniya... we are just a little busy so... yeah so so." Jieun said and Wooyeong hugged her back and Eunyoo caressed her hair.

"Is he reading your messages?" Ami questioned and Jieun shook her head and all the members looked at her pitifully.

"Jieun-ah it will be okay! He is busy with his new comeback so he will maybe reply your messages later." Eunyoo whined and hugged her. Jieun nodded and then Hanun's phone rang.

"Hanun, Manager's call." Xiao said and handed the phone to her. Hanun received the call.

"Manager nim Annyeonghaseyo." Hanun said and they members looked at her confused.

"Okay I understand." She said and waited for some more minutes so that the manager can end his conversation.

"Okay manager nim." She said and ended the call and the members were eager to listen what he said.

Hanun looked at them in a confused look and she got ready.

"Where are you going?" Eunyoo questioned and she wore shoes and fixed her pony and looked at them.

"Manager is waiting for me downstairs. I'll update you later. I'm going to HYBE now." Hanun said and left from there.

"Today it's Saturday right?" Yubin questioned the members and they all nodded.

"I think my wish got true." Ami said and all the members looked at her in shock.

Hanun entered the car and the manager saw her with a smile on his face.

"Why are you so happy manager-nim? Did you and your girlfriend made up?" Hanun questioned sarcastically and Manager shook his head with that stiff smile on his face.

"Ani. Your wish came true." Manager blurted and the make-up artist and Stylist unnie who was sleeping at the back seat woke up from her sleep.

"Just get to the point you idiot. Snowflake dear, you have been casted in a drama." She said and Hanun gasped in shock and the manager started clapping his hands.

"Don't be that happy! Your girlfriend is still sad now." Stylist unnie who was his girlfriend angrily blurted.

Manager pouted and held her hands and they both had their moment.

"Leave my hands. Snowflake dear. You gotta be ready now. You look fine in that outfit. Let me fix your make up." Stylist said and the shocked Hanun nodded and was still in the shocking news.

"And you! Start the car!" She shouted and he frowned and like that they went to the entertainment.

Hanun was nervous and the Stylist unnie smiled and padded the compact on her face.

"You are able to do it dear!" Stylist Unnie said and gave her some courage. Manager agreed to her words and like that the time passed by.

She arrived the office room and to her shock she spotted Sunghoon and Beomgyu sitting.

The curious Hanun bowed at the manager and to both of the boys and took seat between them.

Three of them faced the the manager and then a woman under her 20's entered and the trio stood up and bowed him.

"Beomgyu, Hanun and Sunghoon. Three of you are casted as main cast in a web drama." Manager announced and we all nodded and clapped.

"Is this really happening?" Hanun questioned herself in her brain and looked at the woman.

"I'm the web drama's story writer. My name is Lee Elix." She introduced herself and they three bowed and looked at each other.

"This web drama name is  Letters and Pain. And actually I wanted you three to act as the main lead of my book." Elix said and she handed 3 books to 3 of them.

It was a script book and Hanun held it and gave a glance to the first page of the book.

"I hope you three will be my first actors for my first work." Elix smiled and they three nodded and smiled back at her.

One hour later.

"That's for now. Well done and thank you." They all bowed each other and Hanun left the office room.

"Woah... I'm acting with Sunghoon. What? Wow. I am!" She thought and then her eyes went to Beomgyu who was enjoying his coffee.

"Gyu oppa!" Hanun shouted and Beomgyu turned around and flashed a big smile on her.

"Seems like you will be in the list of second lead." Hanun said and Beomgyu fake cried and she laughed.

"It's okay because I know I'm single." Beomgyu stated and Hanun laughed for his silliness and then they bidded goodbyes.

Hanun went to the parking lot and then she took a deep breath.

Her manager came so her Stylist Unnie came and looked at Hanun who was looking at them.

"Snowflake dear, we need to take Sunghoon with us." Stylist unnie said and Hanun looked them in shock till then Sunghoon dramatically made his way to her.

"Shall we go for a ride?" Sunghoon said forgetting that there was her manager and Stylist looking at him.

"Don't forget that we are still here..." Manager said which made Sunghoon look at him and Sunghoon awkwardly laughed.

"Yeah. Shall we all go for a ride?" Sunghoon questioned and they agreed and entered the car.

To be continued...