8: The HYBE Girl Group

Hanun was watching enhypen fan videos at the back stage.

It was a way which makes her less nervous, she watches enhypen memes with Jieun.

"The Debut Showcase is about to start." The manager came and the girls went to the stage.

"Introducing the Hot rookie group Star-light!" The MC shouted and the members slowly came infront of the camera and bowed.

"3 2, we'll be your light!! Annyeonghaseyo Star Light immida!!!!" The girls shouted and took the seat on the chairs.

"Woah~ the 9 members are really beautiful, I hope that you guys can introduce yourselves." The MC said and the members nodded.

"Hello, I am the leader, Ryeo Eunyoo. My position is the main rapper and producer." She said.

"Hello, My name is Eun Xiao and I am the Unnie and my position is the visual and lead vocalist." She said.

"Hello my name is Xiu lin and I am from China, I am the lead dancer." She said.

"Hello, my name is Haruta Ami, I am from Japan and my position is lead dancer." She said.

"Hello, my name is Kyu Rowon and my position is the main vocalist." She said.

"Hello, my name is Park Wooyeoung and I am half Indonesian. I am the main dancer." She said.

"Hello, my name is Rithi Yubin and I am from Thailand. I am the lead dancer." She said.

"Hello, my name is Song Jieun Aren, I am half Malaysian and I am lead vocalist." She said.

"Hello, I am the Maknae, Kim Hanun and I am from India, I am the main dancer of the group." She said and he clapped his hands.

"You all are 21st century girls right?" The MC questioned and the girls nodded.

"Yes, We all are from 01 liners to 06 liners." Rowon said and the he nodded.

"How about your Twinkles?" [STARLIGHT'S FANDOM NAME] He questioned and Ami spoke up.

"We are missing you guys so much!!! I hope that you guys will enjoy our mini album To be lights!!!" She said and the members agreed with her.

"Well, I have a question for Hanun, are you really BTS's 8th member's sister?" He questioned and Hanun awkwardly laughed.

"Hehe, yes I am her sister." She said.

"And the people are also saying that the pro gramer and video game streamer Mr.@xo is your brother. Is that true?" He questioned and she nodded.

"Yes, we three are siblings." Hanun said and smiled.

"Well, this group contains many foreigners. India, Malaysia, China, Japan, Indonesia, Thailand. Does having foreigners is fun?" He questioned and they nodded.

"Actually, it's really fun, we can also learn each other's culture which are quite interesting." Wooyeoung said and the members nodded.

"We did heard that the member, Eun Xiao is Mini Cheon Seojin. Is that true?" He questioned and the members looked at her.

"Yes, I was a soprano back in China and won many trophies..." she said.

"And there is also a figure skater.. who is it?" He questioned and Yubin raised her hand.

"I am figure skater." She laughed and he laughed along with her.

"So, You met Sunghoon from Enhypen I think." He questioned and he nodded.

"Yes, I've met him once when I became a skater in Korea. And we do know each other." She said and Hanun looked at her.

Is she jealous?

"Who members can't speak English in this group?" He questioned and Rowon raised their hands.

He laughed and the debut showcase continued.

To be continued.....