42: A moment of butterflies

They arrived at the house. Jungwon and Jieun were already  exhausted and the manager went to the entertainment due to some reasons.

"Babe, let's go to our dorm." Jungwon said and Jieun pouted.

"How can we cuddle then?" She asked him in a cute way and Jungwon shyly laughed and hugged her.

"We can cuddle at the upper bunk bed, under sheets." Jungwon said and both of the JJ couple started squealing.

Meanwhile, Penguin and Snowflake were looking at them weirdly as they were third wheeling in their cute moment.

Or maybe the JJ couple are third wheeling the *Future gonna be couple*

"So, You both stay alone, we will be continuing our cuddle session at other house." Jieun said and without even bidding goodbyes the JJ left.

Sunghoon awkwardly laughed and looked at Hanun who was already done with this couple shit.

"You can also go home if you want." Hanun said and removed her blazer.

"No, manager is also not here, I will stay and help you for helping you organizing." Sunghoon said and Hanun nodded and there was an awkward silence.

"I'll make dinner." Hanun said and Sunghoon nodded.

"And you can go and change into some comfortable clothes. It's in the guest room wardrobe." Hanun said and Sunghoon nodded and headed to the guest room.

Meanwhile, Hanun was busy stirring the pancake batter, she vanilla extract and the batter was finally done.

She started making pancakes and she realized that there was coffee ice cream in the fridge.

She went to the fridge and smiled.

Moments later, she was busy decorating the counter and Sunghoon came.

He saw Hanun placing the ice cream bowls at the table and finally noticed him.

"Oh, Sunghoon ssi." Hanun said and looked at Sunghoon's biceps as he was wearing a half sleeve shirt.

She bit her lower lip and avoided the weird type of scenarios.

"The dinner is ready..." she said and Sunghoon nodded and sat infront of her.

And slowly they started eating.

"So, when is the house warming party?" Sunghoon questioned and Hanun tilted her head and started to think.

"Umm... like... let's keep it in 3 days because after 4 days I have classes. " Hanun said and Sunghoon agreed.

They were still eating suddenly their phone shower them notifications.

They looked at their phones and opened the chat box.

JJ's Babies 👶

Future BF 🤍, Heeseung hyung, Jay oppa, Jakey 🐕‍🦺, Ddeonu oppa, Jieun's Husband, Konon's brother, Leader Nim, Mini Cheon, Jungwon's wifeu, Ami Unnie are online

Wooyeong Unnie, Main Vocalist Rowon, yubinnie offline

Jungwon's wifeu
Yayy, finally

Jieun's husband

Yes, good darling.

Jakey 🐕‍🦺

Wait wait... what is this?

Mini Cheon
W

ell, the group name doesn't

suit...

Leader Nim

Let me change

Leader Nim changed
JJ's Babies 👶 to Enha-light 4eber

Jay oppa
Much better

Jakey 🐕‍🦺
Can anyone can tell me what's
happening here?

Konon's brother
Did we joined a cult?

Heeseung hyung
Read the damn title 😑

Jakey
Yayyy finally group chat.

Konon's brother
Well, I was aabout to make one,
Ugh Jieun!!!

Ami Unnie
BTW Niki, I meet Konon today.

Konon's brother
Really? How is she?
Wait. I have my phone.

Leader Nim
How have you been guys?

Jungwon's wifeu
Better. You?

Leader nim
Cool.

Hanun snickered and kept her phone and completed her dinner.

"I will start working." Hanun said and made her way to the kitchen and kept the dishes.

Hanun turned around and saw licking the icecream spoon and Hanun laughed.

"Cute." She mumbled and left to her rooms. Minutes later, Sunghoon came to her room and saw Hanun keeping the props on her bed.

She had a photo album on the table and Decorative glass cups, frames, and a box full of mini toys.

"Can I help?" Sunghoon questioned and Hanun looked at her and nodded.

He started to pick some mini toys and started to arrange them.

They were busy arranging and suddenly the album fell on the floor and Hanun didin't noticed it.

Sunghoon noticed and took the album on his hand and saw Hanun on the photo.

She was 10 years old in the photo and the cake was smudged all around her face.

Sunghoon laughed which make Hanun to look at him.

She gasped and tried to snatch the album. Sunghoon turned  about and hid it behind himself.

She bit her lower lip and looked at Sunghoon who was still laughing and looking at her.

She stepped forward and was about to snatch it, her mini toy came under her leg and she slipped backward.

Sunghoon came and held her waist and pulled her closer to himself so that she won't fall.

Hanun opened her eyes just to saw the close up look of the Ice prince.

A moment of butterflies occur in her stomach which slowly became to a whole damn zoo dancing.

Her heart rate raised and she could see the sincerity, softness and love in his eyes.

She wanted to kiss him right away but...

Sunghoon slowly leaned a little bit close to her face and Hanun closed her eyes.

She opened her eyes when Sunghoon blow on her face. She looked at him annoyed and stood up.

"You are really annoying Park Sunghoon-ssi." Hanun said frustratedly and Sunghoon smiled and came closer to her ear.

"You are really Cute Snowflake." He whispered which made her shiver in shock and she can feel her heart bouncing.

Hanun scoffed and took deep breaths to calm herself.

How will be she able to survive when a handsome man like Sunghoon falls for her?

To be continued...