18: The rookie award speech

The performance was smoothly ended. And the fans were really crazy about the enhypen and Starlight collab.

And, then Zico came to the stage with the award of Rookie idol.

"Hello guys, my name is Zico." He said and the idols and the fans clapped their hands.

"It's been really long to MAMA and I still remembered when Block B performed here." He said.

"Anyways, many congratulations to the fans and the idol, who will receive the rookie award." He said and the fans tensed.

Hanun and Jieun interlocked their hands and looked at Zico from their place.

"The rookie award goes to." He said and the fans were on drop silence.

"Congratulations Twinkles. Star-light!" He shouted and the Starlight members looked like each other really shock.

Eunyoo smiled and the group gave a hug to each other. BTS were there encouraging them.

Miso came and gave a hug to Hanun. She was trying to best to hold her tears.

They slowly went to the stage and Eunyoo held the award and looked at the ocean of the fans infront of them.

"We'll be your light! Annyeonghaseyo Starlight immida!!" She said and the fans shouted and cheered.

As a leader, she controlled her emotions and spoke up to the people.

"We are really honored to have this award. Thank you Twinkles to stay with us throughout this journey." She said and The other members thanked the fans from other countries.

"I am really happy to see many people to support us." Hanun said and the diamond tear fell from her eye.

"Uh... actually... we were having a really hard time. Many members were sick and everything was new to us.." she said and wiped her tears.

"Feeling each other changed everything, we supported each other, we had to deal with haters and many things were there." She said and the idols nodded their head.

"In our group, many members are from other country and we were really new to face the new world.. " she said and sniffed.

"All we just did was, we never lose hope and worked more harder which made us to stay in this position, this stage on this day." She said.

"And... I realized that, when the love and support works together in something... we always success in our life." She said and the idols started to clap their hands.

"No matter how we lose hope day by day, there will be hope somewhere but only there." She said and her nose became red and the tears continued to fall.

"Thank you for everything. my family, my friends, my fans and the people who made me achieve my dream." She said and gave a quick glance to Sunghoon.

"We will work more harder and we will be your light forever. Thank you." She said and all of the members bowed.

The idols stood up and clapped for them. Jieun became really emotional and she hugged her tightly.

The members left the stage and went back stage to take the photos.

Hanun's manager unnie came and wiped her tears. She distributed the tissues to the members who were crying.

"We made it guys..." Eunyoo said and hugged everyone. The managers came and cheered them.

Days later...

"Her speech was really nice." Jay said whole looking at Hanun's speech.

"It blew more than 6 million views." Heeseung said and was really amazed by the love of the fans.

"Jieun is crying... she must be really hurt." Jungwon said and Sunoo looked at him disgustedly.

"That is called the tears of happiness of what they achieved." Sunoo said and Jungwon rolled his eyes.

"Hanun deserved it, she received alot of hate and now she is receiving that much love." Jake said and Sunghoon kept quiet.

"Hyung... you is okay?" Niki questioned and Sunghoon flinched and nodded.

He looked at Hanun crying with her members and he remembered when she cried at the studio.

"Tears of happiness..." he said and smiled. He remembered at the day of Airplane

He was listening to music with one earpod and he heard sniffling voices.

"Hanun-ssi, are you crying?" He questioned and she looked at him and wiped her tears.

"No... I mean yes.." she said and his eyes went to the screen of the drama 'goblin' when Euntak dies.

"She died...." she said and pursued her lips to controll her lips and the tears scrolled on her cheek.

"Is this your first time watching drama?" he questioned and she shook her head as no.

"Probably 19th or 20th time." She said and he scoffed and looked at her once again.

She continued crying and took a deep breath and calm herself down.

"I really hate sad endings... I fucking hate it." She said and he laughed at her and she looked at her annoyed and continued to cry.

"Sunghoon? Sunghoon?" Jake questioned and brought him back to the real world.

"You say that you are close with him..." he siad and Jake nodded his head.

"So, have you ever saw her cry?" He questioned and Jake looked at him confused.

"You never know..." He said and went to his bed.

Jake and Niki looked at each other confused and shrugged their shoulders.

To be continued...