53: Family visits

4 Months later

The drama was aired and yet the whole world it! Sunghoon and Hanun's popularity gained all over the world.

Many directors and story writers wanted those two to work with the for their dramas.

But they both focused on their idol life as their one wish was fulfilled for acting but other than that,

They came to know that they love each other.

But they can't figure out what is making them stop for confessing and belonging each other for the rest of their life.

"Hanun-ahh!!!!" Miso shouted as they both were in the dancing studio room and she came running towards her.

"What happened?" Hanun questioned the shocked Miso who was staring in the phone with her palm on her mouth.

"Read this." She said and showed her phone to Hanun and she read the messages.

Hanun was shocked and looked at Miso who looked at her and yet the both screamed like a banshee making the whole HYBE insight flinch.

"Zoe, Zara, Mathew, Annie, Sally, Andrew and Luke are in Korea?!" Both the sisters shouted in shocked and they both hugged each other out of joy.

Yes, this long list of names are cousins of Miso and Hanun. They were really close when they lived in India but once they chased for their dreams, they've lost their touch with each other.

Hanun was really happy and she rushed to her house with her manager to decorate her apartment and Miso called Zoe as she was the oldest among the cousins.

"Manager-nim, I'll manage the cooking but, will you be able to decorate the house?" Hanun questioned and Manager smiled.

"I've already called Yubin, Jieun, Xiao and Rowon for help." He said and Hanun smiled and went to the kitchen for cooking.

Moments later, the door bell rang and Manager opened the door to see the girls. But Sunghoon, Jungwon and Sunoo were already with them.

"Sunghoon, Jungwon and Sunoo? I guess you all should rest now because your promotions just ended right?" Manager said while Hanun looked at the boys.

"Nah, it's okay. We are here to fix things." Sunoo said and looked at Jungwon and Jieun who were ignoring each other and Sunghoon who was looking at Hanun.

"Okay then! Sunghoon! Help Hanun with the food and Jungwon and Jieun go and decorate the balcony." Xiao said and Jungwon and Jieun exchanged glances and rolled their eyes.

Manager giggled as they made their way to the balcony and the awkward Sunghoon made his way to the kitchen.

Sunghoon and Hanun had never talked since the incident happened at 5 star hotel because of their busy schedule.

"Hello." Sunghoon said and Hanun replied and looked at him who removed his blazer in his attractive way leaving Hanun in Awe that she started to stare at his amazing figure of art.

"Where is the apron?" He questioned and Hanun snapped out from her thoughts and went to the drawer to get one apron for him.

Yeah, when they went for shopping months ago, Sunghoon and Hanun bought a couple apron for themselves and Hanun still had it.

Sunghoon smiled and Hanun handed him the apron and like that they both started cooking.

"How many people are coming?" Sunghoon questioned and while stirring the stew Hanun counted,

"Including Me and Miso, total are 9." Hanun said and Sunghoon nodded and chopped the vegetables.

Hanun's hair were coming to her face and Sunghoon noticed that, she was struggling to pull her hair back until Sunghoon appeared and tied her hair with his rubber band.

Hanun didn't moved and stayed quiet till he finished tie-ing her hair. While in the other hand Manager and Eunyoo looked at them and Xiao took a picture of them.

"It's been long right?" Sunghoon said and went back to the counter to bring vegetables.

"I guess so..." She replied and looked at Sunghoon who just looked at her. They both turned the other way and started doing their work.

"Uh... I'll give you all treat after the work is done. It's on me!" Hanun shouted and everyone cheered while Sunghoon smiled.

More moments later.

The dorm was decorated. They all were resting on couch while Jieun was with Hanun and Jungwon was with Hanun's manager.

"Why have you guys fought?" Manager asked Jungwon who looked at Jieun and sighed.

"Long story in short, I yelled at Jieun because I was all fed up because of the work and she stopped talking with me." He said and Manager sighed.

"That's what happens with me." He said while feeling what Jungwon was going through.

Sunghoon came and sat at the couch and Xiao looked at Sunghoon and a smirk grew on her face.

"I heard that Mathew had a crush on Hanun." She blurted out making Sunghoon look at her.

"Who is Mathew?" Curious Sunghoon asked Xiao who had a sly smirk behind of her confused face.

"Ah, you didn't know? He is Hanun's cousin. She told me that he always hung with Hanun and he made it obvious that he had a huge crush on her." She said making Sunghoon lost in his thoughts.

"Who knows that he may confess his feelings this time..." Xiao said and looked at Rowon and Sunoo who smirked

To be continued...